Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence feels bad for players that are still on the Dolphins roster

“I feel bad for ’em. . . . Those guys don’t have any control over what’s going on. . . . It’s one of those things, man, you shake your head on,” Spence said.
Yea, he can go **** himself. Im good on another 20 years of 7-9....

Yea, he can go **** himself. Im good on another 20 years of 7-9....

That's going to happen regardless. Tanking one year isn't going to stop that. This team can't draft, and they still have one of the main constants of that poor draft record as the GM.

That's going to happen regardless. Tanking one year isn't going to stop that.
No ones tanked liked this before. This could very well be a butterfly effect we're witnessing. Just gotta wait and see.

That's going to happen regardless. Tanking one year isn't going to stop that. This team can't draft, and they still have of the main constants of that poor draft record as the GM.

By May 1st, 2021 the rebuild will be complete and they will be ready to compete with anyone (in theory).

That's really not too far away, I've waited my whole life for a great Dolphins team so I can wait until then.

He is actually right to feel bad for ex teammates playing for a team exhibiting no integrity and the Eagles are a class orginization

For the time being. Everybody is considered a class organization when they win. But it ain't always been that way in Philly.

Besides, wouldn't a 'class organization' police its stadium parking lots a bit better than the Eagles do? It's always been terrible, but now they've got fans fighting members of the 76ers.......

For the time being. Everybody is considered a class organization when they win. But it ain't always been that way in Philly.

Besides, wouldn't a 'class organization' police its stadium parking lots a bit better than the Eagles do? It's always been terrible, but now they've got fans fighting members of the 76ers.......

Washington, Dallas, and NYG are class organizations with their 12 rings, PHI is lucky to have 1 thanks to BB benching Malcolm Butler right before the game and probably taking them lightly.

He's probably mad he didn't get the $3 million he would have gotten had he played the whole season here.

Spences reponse is on target based on last weeks performance.
Veteran players on this team should not feel like there is much for them outside a paycheck here in Miami unless or until the coaching staff turns this thing around and they see a future with the team.
If your a rookie or fa pickup yep heres your best chance to shine on the crappiest team in the NFL so play your butt off.
Looking for that player development from Flores so lets hope he is working his butt off.

And I’ll feel bad for him when that atrocious Philly back 7 costs them the season.

Feel bad for him, why ? Philly has arguably the best ran front office in the NFL and also arguably the best roster in the NFL.

As the saying (and song) goes: "Don't go away mad, just go away".

It is funny how people keep saying we didn't expect Baltimore to pass so well and Miami loaded up for the run. Interesting that Baltimore still ran all over the place on Miami. So...Not really sure what they loaded up for other than losing.

Back
Top Bottom