Akeem Spence's Experience, Leadership Valuable On Defensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akeem Spence's Experience, Leadership Valuable On Defensive Line

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
udz5dfjxhw5qttxvexll.jpg

Akeem Spence is heading into his seventh NFL season, even though he will turn only 28 when he celebrates his next birthday in November.

Even at that age, he’s the most experience defensive lineman on the Dolphins roster, so he has the wisdom and knowledge to mentor the young teammates at his position.

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/akeem-spence-s-experience-leadership-valuable-on-defensive-line

This player is the definition of average.
Perhaps, but a team can't field 22 all pros.

He is consistent, experienced, and by all appearances, seems to be a good guy and teammate.

We could, and have done worse.

You absolutely need players like him on the back end of your roster.

A lot of guys in pro sports know their roles and stick around a lot longer than their physical attributes would suggest they could.

^^ Great question. Would love to know more about Hayes' situation. Hope he comes back for another year.

I legitimately can't handle the "fluff" pieces the team website puts out.
Well, you can't expect the team website to not be upbeat, and biased toward the team.

The team is, after all, footing the bill.

They have some good writers, IMO.

I particularly like ACs column during the season, realizing when I visit there, it is homersville.

I do get your point, though.

Back
Top Bottom