Akili Smith Relased - to Fins??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akili Smith Relased - to Fins???

pwn3dyo said:
I know you were just joking, but people do not like these threads! On a side note he did great in college. I would have no problem welcoming him to our training camp to work out with the other QBs. I wouldnt wanna sign him though.

One good year in college....nothing more.

kpcane said:
Could Akili Smith be the next QB of the Miami Dolphins?? He was just released by the Bucs!! He would be a solid pickup!!

Haha...just kidding everybody. I know everybody hates these threads, but I just wanted to see how angry everybody would get. :)

Hell, he's better than Feeley!! :lol:

Calgaryfin said:
Did he beat out AJ at Oregon??
Smith was a couple of years ahead of Feeley. When Smith was a junior, 1997, he spilt time with Jason Maas and freshman Feeley was 3rd string and barely saw the field. When Smith had his big senior season in '98, 3763 yards, 32 TD passes and 9 ints, Feeley was 3rd string behind Smith and Maas and didn't attempt a pass. As a junior, Feeley began the season as the starter over sophomore Joey Harrington, until injuring his elbow half way thru the season and Harrington took over at that point. The following spring, heading into Feeley's senior season he was also not able to practice due to injury and Harrington started his entire junior season with senior Feeley as 2nd stringer that seldom played.

unifiedtheory said:
Good to see your one track mind has'nt de-railed yet.

I only preach what I have seen....which isn't much from Feeley. Until he proves otherwise he will always suck to me.

chambers84 said:
I only preach what I have seen....which isn't much from Feeley. Until he proves otherwise he will always suck to me.

And Akili Smith has shown soooo much more

Back
Top Bottom