Akili Smith Relased - to Fins??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akili Smith Relased - to Fins???

kpcane

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Could Akili Smith be the next QB of the Miami Dolphins?? He was just released by the Bucs!! He would be a solid pickup!!

Haha...just kidding everybody. I know everybody hates these threads, but I just wanted to see how angry everybody would get. :)

I know you were just joking, but people do not like these threads! On a side note he did great in college. I would have no problem welcoming him to our training camp to work out with the other QBs. I wouldnt wanna sign him though.

Haha...just kidding everybody. I know everybody hates these threads, but I just wanted to see how angry everybody would get

generally, when people hate things, they dont react to them in a positive manner :)

DirtyDolfan said:
Angry or annoyed :confused:.....:o

Shut up Canadian!! Just kidding...but seriously...shut up.

kpcane said:
Could Akili Smith be the next QB of the Miami Dolphins?? He was just released by the Bucs!! He would be a solid pickup!!

Haha...just kidding everybody. I know everybody hates these threads, but I just wanted to see how angry everybody would get. :)

Dont joke like that, bro....I almost had a heart attack just from hearing Akili "Wait, I'm supposed to throw the ball to MY team?" Smith's name in connection with the Phins. I should smack you.....:lol: :jk:

MelbournePhin said:
Haha...just kidding everybody. I know everybody hates these threads, but I just wanted to see how angry everybody would get

generally, when people hate things, they dont react to them in a positive manner :)

That's a risk I was willing to take :evil:

A&MPhin84 said:
Dont joke like that, bro....I almost had a heart attack just from hearing Akili "Wait, I'm supposed to throw the ball to MY team?" Smith's name in connection with the Phins. I should smack you.....:lol: :jk:

It was just too irrestible...I deserve the smack, but good thing this is the internet.

Back
Top Bottom