Akwasi Owusu-Ansah | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Akwasi Owusu-Ansah

Listed #81 overall, 2-3 round. I read in another thread that the Phins are scouting him heavily.

could be converted maybe to FS?....because it looks like he can tackle

so you read the other thread on him started just yesterday and instead of just adding to that one decided to start another...classic

i like this kid but taking him in the top 3 rounds even before the labrum injury and coming surgery is a bit much...

the kid from IUP? Had the pleasure of watching him destroy my college (Lock Haven) the past 2 years. Will go lower than he should because some view him as a safety.

Sorry. I read that he attended the Ohio proday because he's from Columbus area but attended school in Pennsylvania. Which is unusual but they allowed him to do that. [If mods can find the thread that says: "Ansah is the ansah" or whetever, they can merge it.

Q and A
http://profootball.scout.com/2/901757.html

CS: In your defense, you play cornerback, but is it fair to say that you’re basically a free safety?
Owusu-Ansah: In our defense, we play a lot of two-deep. I play a lot of corner, but in this certain defense, in which we play a lot, I’m kind of in the free safety position. I know that’s a big question; why am I playing like a free safety? That’s just how we run

I'd be ok on us taking a flier on him in the 4-6 area. Big, physical guy with great ability. Only concern is the level of competition.

This is just the kind of player I would expect the Patriots to grab in the 2nd.

When you have three 2nd rounders, why not throw caution to the wind, and draft a guy with tons of potential like Akwasi.

i just wish i could say his name. he has a ton of potential

Back
Top Bottom