AL teams need mounds of help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AL teams need mounds of help

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Last winter, American League teams dominated the offseason, spending millions on players including Curt Schilling, Vladimir Guerrero and Gary Sheffield.Now it starts over with a different set of questions: Will the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox compete for pitcher Pedro Martinez? Will the Minnesota Twins be able to keep Brad Radke? Can the Texas Rangers find some pitching? And will the Seattle Mariners spend enough money to get back into contention?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseball/al/2004-11-02-offseason-breakdown_x.htm

Not trying to sound ****y (but it's hard not to) but whoever the Yankees want, they will get. That's just how it goes. Not saying it's right (not saying it's wrong), just stating the facts!

I have to agree. I'm sure there are certain players that would take less money to play for a team they wanted to play for. But if it comes down to it, a 100mil. contract is pretty d*mn enticing. That being said, as a Yankee fan I hope we stay as far away from Pedro as possible. I say put the Big Unit in pinstripes. Randy wants another World Series ring bad!

Back
Top Bottom