**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 77 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I always thought the college playoff system was pathetic, they are just going by what a few coaches think. Florida State should be in it. when did they finally decide to add more teams?

I always thought the college playoff system was pathetic, they are just going by what a few coaches think. Florida State should be in it. when did they finally decide to add more teams?
The fact is the final regular season coaches poll had FSU ranked 3rd. Above both Texas and Alabama. It was the corrupt selection committee and ESPN that decided that Alabama and Texas should be in the final 4 instead of FSU.

I actually think the coaches do a much better job in ranking teams than any other poll does.

The fact is the final regular season coaches poll had FSU ranked 3rd. Above both Texas and Alabama. It was the corrupt selection committee and ESPN that decided that Alabama and Texas should be in the final 4 instead of FSU.

I actually think the coaches do a much better job in ranking teams than any other poll does.
I think you're right, picking FSU number 4 then selecting Alabama at 5 doesn't make sense!

Back
Top Bottom