**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

As far as a split title, I look at it this way...if they met in a playoff, the winner would advance/win the championship. The first game would be irrelevant. Same should apply here IMO.

Actually...don't drink..Plus I'm heading to Destin to my condo in the morning.Meeting my kids there to celebrate my birthday....Slimm is welcome to come.It's the reason I'm not in New Orleans.

Not a bad early birthday present at all. Have a good one and enjoy the win. Cant believe youre gonna make Slimm put away the Natty himself :lol:

The system is def. broken. This win proves nothing, it's insane that LSU was asked to beat Bama twice.

Alabama beat them on the field the first time ,just not the scoreboard..This time we made sure.
You guys better HOPE some kind playoff doesn't come about..or the SEC will really control college football....oh wait we already do.

Using personal attacks to make YOUR 'argument'...stay classy bro. :lol:

Dude its not a personal attack..I promise you...where in the BCS bylaws,does it say you have to win your division when you
have teams that are independent like Notre Dame?THATs a stupid arguement...That's what I meant.

Take that crybaby sh*t over to the Hurricanes thread or the Dolphins main forum.

This thread is for Champions.

RTR.

:chuckle:

Not a bad early birthday present at all. Have a good one and enjoy the win. Cant believe youre gonna make Slimm put away the Natty himself :lol:

You the man...something is wrong with my thanks button..or I would give you one...I owe you one.

Take that crybaby sh*t over to the Hurricanes thread or the Dolphins main forum.

RTR.

Actually we dont want crying in there either. Shame theres no FSU thread to take all that to. Im sure the best 4 loss team in the nation would love to hear about how there should have been a 64 team playoff that they no doubt would have won.

RTR.

Here he is...Road Warrior Hawk to my Road Warrior Animal...

Ted..That confused look on jefferson's face...I haven't seen that look since Gino Torretta.

Love the BCS. 9 times out of 10 they get it right.

This season was no different. LSU and Alabama were the only teams capable of beating each other. Either team would have kicked Oklahoma State dickholes in.

And for those of you whining about a playoff...you would have ended up with Alabama and LSU playing for a national title.

You guys moaning about a playoff...what happens when the BCS takes away the conference limit for BCS bowl games and creates a four team playoff and three of those four teams are SEC schools?

If you think it's tough to beat the SEC now...

Think about what you're asking for here.

Here he is...Road Warrior Hawk to my Road Warrior Animal...

Ted..That confused look on jefferson's face...I haven't seen that look since Gino Torretta.

Exactly. High powered offense that team was....

Every time a quarterback faces Bama's defense they usually come away with that look on their face. They're all beginning to run together now... hard to tell 'em apart.

I just couldn't understand for the life of me WHY Les Miles stayed with Jordan Jefferson for the entire game. I thought for sure we'd see Lee to start the second half. Jordan Jefferson was the Alabama MVP tonight. Jefferson would have been better off punting the football to receivers.

Back
Top Bottom