**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Which is why I wish we played Bama or LSU annually. B1G titles are nice but I want Michigan to compete with the best. I expected Bama to win because I think Brady Hoke needs a couple more years to establish his guys and philosophy. We are still playing with RichRods guys and they are to small to match up.

Hopefully we get another shot at another upper level SEC team next year.

New AP #1 team..... Nick Saban's Alabama Crimson Tide!!!!!!!!

ROLL TIDE!!

good thing I was at the bar for the game. Yeesh was that ugly. For as good as Alabama was (and they were damn good so this next statement isn't a slight a them) Michigan was just as bad which is a big no-no. Al Borges over-thought a lot of plays especially early on and instead of mixing in what Denard does well (RUNNING, passes on the move, RUNNING) made him a drop back passer while using last year's back up QB as one of the main WRs.

I kind of knew ahead of time the Bama/Michigan game would be ugly, not just because of new starters but a lot of guys who had never played meaningful minutes up to that point and losing the best leaders on the team. Molk/Koger on offense and RBV/Martin on defense would have really helped.

But again Bama was damn damn DAMN good.

No one will beat Bama this year. It wouldn't surprise me to see Bama and LSU in the NCG again.

Just had to bump this thread...for the BCS #1 ranking....ROLLLL TIDDDEEE!!!!

I hate Bama as much as the next guy. I thoroughly enjoyed the Bama loss for like a good hour after the game. But good Lord at a fellow Canes fan coming into this thread to talk **** like our program isnt a ****ing dumpster fire :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

BTW, hows it going Slimm and Namor? Havent seen you guy as much in the main forum lately.

Where the Bama fans been?

Uhh..right here Chris...lurking, waiting for the cards to fall right...so Bama can rise like a Phoenix..back with a chance to go to the title game.

I hate Bama as much as the next guy. I thoroughly enjoyed the Bama loss for like a good hour after the game. But good Lord at a fellow Canes fan coming into this thread to talk **** like our program isnt a ****ing dumpster fire :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

BTW, hows it going Slimm and Namor? Havent seen you guy as much in the main forum lately.[/QUOTE]

Hey buddy...good to hear from u...Can't speak for Slimm...but I've been mainly lurking in the main forum...i've had trouble with
a POS mod...who really looks silly,the way things have played out on the subject we battled over....but he is internet cop here...so
I just dont relish banging my head against a wall.
Hope everything is well with you and yours.
...Oh Yea....WE ARE BACK...Roll TIDE...big thanks to Stanford and that mighty football power Baylor.

How do you Bama people feel about the SEC championship game against UGA? Looking like that game is going to be for a spot in the NCG.

Back
Top Bottom