**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I'm pretty surprised to see it continuing to creep up after it was announced that Ingram won't play.

The backup ain't too shabby.... ask the Longhorns...

His backup ain't too shabby either...

The backup ain't too shabby.... ask the Longhorns...

His backup ain't too shabby either...

I'm well aware of Trent Richardson lol. But injuries sway lines in Vegas more than anything. Reigning Heisman winner out against a top 25 team...you'd think it would sway the lines in favor of Penn State.

I guess they don't see much of a dropoff.... it's basically as if Ingram is playing... Probably has more to do with the freshman going on the road to an SEC venue like BDS in front of over 100,000 rabid idiots and playing against Saban's defense...

I guess they don't see much of a dropoff.... it's basically as if Ingram is playing... Probably has more to do with the freshman going on the road to an SEC venue like BDS in front of over 100,000 rabid idiots and playing against Saban's defense...

Which is why I was all over 11.5 in the first place lol.

What I find interesting is that he said it's probably the best team he's played since the Canes in '86....

Paterno beat those Canes for the title... I'm telling you this old buzzard is still slick...

I hope sat.,all of our fans are classy and gives Joe Pa a standing ovation when he comes out.
.....then we beat the hell out of Penn State...Rammer Jammer.

Anytime you don't have a player of Marcel Dareus' caliber out there playing it hurts you.... Most people don't realize quite how dominant he is on a snap-to-snap basis.... Most people only know of him because of the absolute freak show he put on against the Longhorns in the title game.. winning MVP... but he was dominating opponents all season...

But to Bob's point, Saban has already built a team that is so deep and talented, they can beat teams to a pulp without their best players on the field.... Guys like Luther Davis, Kerry Murphy, Damion Square, Undra Billingsley, Josh Chapman, etc. on the defensive line are so talented, yet understand the system, so it allows them to play to their potential... they all play smart, fast, and physical...

The key battle up front is going to be Wisniewski vs. Chapman... should be an epic battle and a very interesting one to break down on film...

I will be really,really surprised if this game is even remotely close...

Watch us go out and lay a egg now.

Papa Joe praising the Tide...

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=247404

Paterno is such a class act... He's the last of his kind that guys like myself and Namor grew up on... back when coaching was a gentlemen's game.

I guarantee you he's sending a different message to his team behind closed doors... he knows how to coach his boys up while buttering up the opponent (one of Bear's old tricks)..

I'll be there in BDS for this one boys.... I wouldn't miss it for anything..

Dammitt...I'm old enough to remember JoePa when he was in his late 40's.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/

The Ivan Maisel article on this game is a must read for the die hard college football fan... and anyone who appreciates the tradition of this great sport we all love....

It simply does not get any better than this... Bear will be in the stadium tonight...

Much like myself, he wouldn't miss this one for anything...

Damn...thats good...
10:00,I'm up eating breakfast...fixing to go workout,then QUICKLY clean the pool,
boil some peanuts and get ready for a long day of football.

Back
Top Bottom