**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Football overload Sat.!!!!

Lets get the game started.....

What the freak happened to ESPN????

richardson is the baddest mother ****er in the college game...good lord he just rocks people on contact...carnage everywhere when he goes north south

yeah no surprises there. was it you slimm that called richardson a 'bowling ball of butcher knives'? - because that is the perfect analogy. way better than ingram IMO. i haven't seen a back abuse defenders like that since ronnie brown. hot damn.

I wasn't real happy with the way we played...It seemed like we didn't play as crisp,or aggressive enough.
Left alot points out on the field..Nick will whip them into shape.

it wasn't perfect but you made a pretty decent penn st look like they didn't belong on the same field. and that rook QB of theirs is good - he'll develop into a damn good quarterback.

and that's w/o dareus and ingram. i'm terrified about going into tuscaloosa this year. i look at your schedule and only see us and auburn as your roadblocks to another title. and we'd most likely have to beat you twice - will not happen.

South Carolina is more of a concern than Auburn or Florida right now....

And yes, Trent Richardson is like trying to tackle a rolling ball of butcher knives...

I hope sat.,all of our fans are classy and gives Joe Pa a standing ovation when he comes out.
.....then we beat the hell out of Penn State...Rammer Jammer.

You would be proud Namor... the atmosphere in the stadium last night was as nostalgic as I've felt in a very long time...

Mal and the A-Club members supposedly wanted Bama fans to be on their best behavior and treat Paterno and the Penn St. players with respect.. which is exactly what happened...

Hell, when Papa Joe and his team came out after halftime to take their positions, he received a standing ovation...

However, rumor was they also didn't want the fans to sing Rammer Jammer for this one...... Needless to say, 101,000 people didn't get the memo....:lol:

South Carolina is more of a concern than Auburn or Florida right now....

And yes, Trent Richardson is like trying to tackle a rolling ball of butcher knives...

south carolina will fall back to earth here pretty soon - this may be the best team spurrier has had there - but that QB is suspect at best. they'll finish second in the east, though.

So Ingram could play this weekend. But does he really need to? It's friggin Duke, man.

Back
Top Bottom