**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Basically, just to work him in some packages and get him up to speed.... get him ready for Arkansas...

Next up....Duke...

I just hope a basketball game doesn't break out and everything should go as planned.

Ingram's back...1st touch 48 yd run...

Jesus Christ. I took Alabama -24.5 but I need Duke to keep it kind close in the first half so that Saban doesn't call off the dogs late lol.

Hit BIG on Arkansas outright earlier. Got Alabama -24.5, Nebvraska -3.5, Boise State -24, and Auburn -7 today. Come on big money!

Jesus Christ. I took Alabama -24.5 but I need Duke to keep it kind close in the first half so that Saban doesn't call off the dogs late lol.

Hit BIG on Arkansas outright earlier. Got Alabama -24.5, Nebvraska -3.5, Boise State -24, and Auburn -7 today. Come on big money!

Nice job, JCane. 4 of 5 is impressive.

I picked Saban to be a jerk during the quick interview at halftime. That was the lock of all eternity.

Nice job, JCane. 4 of 5 is impressive.

I picked Saban to be a jerk during the quick interview at halftime. That was the lock of all eternity.

LOL @ The Saban comment.

I was hoping Auburn was going to come thru for me. That was the one game I was concerned with out of the five. Auburn's run defense was horrid tonight. I knew Temple +6 was the safer bet.

:bobdole:

Saban being a jerk at halftime is why Alabama always covers the spread... his boys play for 60 minutes... ALL of them..

The only punk who can even hold a candle to Saban's "jerkness" is that idiot out there in So.Cal that keeps going for meaningless 2-point conversions...

Saban being a jerk at halftime is why Alabama always covers the spread... his boys play for 60 minutes... ALL of them..

The only punk who can even hold a candle to Saban's "jerkness" is that idiot out there in So.Cal that keeps going for meaningless 2-point conversions...

Hey..Ted.. whats up?
I'm still not happy with our defense and some of our tackling.
I'm hoping some of our pass rush problems are just,that Nick and Kirby are going
vanilla right now to bring out some surprises for Mr. Mallett next week.
What do you think?
Oh yea...Clemson is a bunch of chokers.

Back
Top Bottom