**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Pete Carroll like? Fail in the NFL only to come back after years of college success. Idk if that's what Saban desires, Bama is a bigger job then most if not all NFL jobs. probably gets paid More too

Based on Saban's history and the impression of him I got from the book on him a few years back, I think he's about ready to jump to the next challenge. What more can he prove at Bama? He's built a dynasty. He doesn't have the same motivation and fire he did a few ears ago. Idon't know if he'll retire or jump to another struggling old money team and turn it around, but IMO he isnt long for Bama. Not that they are struggling bow or anything. He's still got a good thing going so maybe I'm talking out my ***.

Either way, I'm sure you guys are gonna remember the saban years fondly.

Saban won't leave Bama for anywhere else. He'll retire when he's had enough. It's a lot different for him at this age than it was 10 years ago.

It's not Saban I'm worried about. He's fine for the most part. We've just lost some really good assistant coaches and recruiters lately that other programs wanted. That's just the nature of the business. Also stocking the NFL with talent every year. It catches up to us every few years. This is such a young team.

Once Saban decides to ditch Hurts for Tua, the offense should be the best one he's ever had. The skill position talent has never been better. They're just young right now.

52 wins by this class of Seniors at Alabama.

An NCAA record.

Breaking their own record of 51 wins set last year.

Congratulations to this class of Bama Seniors. Try to extend it to 53 next week... and bring the title home to T-Town.

RTR

Welp, Roll Tide Roll baby.

Changing my ringtone to "Yea Alabama" for the week.

Love it. Congrats to you guys. Again. Saban finally came to his senses just in the Nick of time and yanked Hurts for Tua. Hurts was a hell of a teammate too.

Congrats to the Tide! See you guys on September 1st. (Please don't kill us. I'm being literal. Like please don't literally kill our team.)

Wow...what a game!!!!Hats off to Kirby...He is building a powerhouse in Athens...just came up short...

Congrats...(does it ever get old?)

NO!!!..I still have nightmares from the Shula days....But,five titles in nine years is special..

I don't know, I heard the Saban/Bama dynasty was over 3 years ago. You can only get that type of insight listening to the idiots in the national sports media.

Ro17 Tide, Namor.

Back
Top Bottom