**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Wow...what a game!!!!Hats off to Kirby...He is building a powerhouse in Athens...just came up short...

Yeah...using Saban's recruiting board. Let's see how the slimy SOB does when he has to fend for himself.

Yeah...using Saban's recruiting board. Let's see how the slimy SOB does when he has to fend for himself.
Yea...I've heard several shady things about things Kirby did on his way out,...didn't expect it out of Kirby...But karma is a bitch.

Got Waddle. That's the kid I wanted. His high school tape is some of the most electrifying I've ever seen. Reminds me of David Palmer.

Last edited:
Landry is outta line. But that's nothing new for him. Papa Pat shut him up.

Hey Ted...heard anything on Ben Davis?...I keep waiting for him to do SOMETHING...

Hey Ted...heard anything on Ben Davis?...I keep waiting for him to do SOMETHING...

I don't think the coaches believe it's going to happen. Appears to be an absolute dud.

In fact, the plan as I understood it was to get Christian Miller some work inside behind Wilson & Moses. But with an injury like this to Lewis, it throws a wrench in everything. Just causes a domino effect in terms of what your plans are.

I don't think this is quite what Schnellenberger meant....

b1c2d47c32d6551134adc4bf63aa1947.png

Back
Top Bottom