**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Kentucky?…you don’t get rematches when you lose to the Kentucky’s of the world..

Amazing how fast you can go from “almost as good as Bama” and “see you in December” to losing to Kentucky ain’t it 🤣

They had 8 false starts and Cousin Eddie burned 2 timeouts in clueless fashion 🤣

It’s all good though. Somebody will still need an opponent in the Peach Bowl. 🤣

Dan M..will always shrink in big games..

Bama isnt unbeatable. We'll be seeing you again in December, that's a fact, Jack.

Y'all were thought to be this super great team, but Saban knew better.

Couldn't cover, could ya? Not quite. Not as good. We'll be back.
Are you going to the Alabama VS Georgia championship game in December? Because that’s the only way any fan of the Gators will be seeing Alabama again this season.

I think Georgia is probably the best team in the nation and I suspect they will beat the Gators by double digits when the two teams meet.

Amazing how fast you can go from “almost as good as Bama” and “see you in December” to losing to Kentucky ain’t it 🤣

They had 8 false starts and Cousin Eddie burned 2 timeouts in clueless fashion 🤣

It’s all good though. Somebody will still need an opponent in the Peach Bowl. 🤣

Kentucky will play in the Peach Bowl? Really?

Saban needs to look in the transfer portal and see if there’s a defensive coordinator in there.

I don’t want to hear how impressed you are with Pete Golding’s football IQ on the whiteboard. Whatever knowledge he has doesn’t translate to the players.

Greeting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I pissed on A&M's collie...and I'm a animal lover...gave me six days....got out in three because of some guy named "Bubba"...DO NOT ASK!!!
Yes,they have "Bubbas" in Texas also...

Saban needs to look in the transfer portal and see if there’s a defensive coordinator in there.

I don’t want to hear how impressed you are with Pete Golding’s football IQ on the whiteboard. Whatever knowledge he has doesn’t translate to the players.
Maybe the players on the Alabama defense just aren’t that good. Alabama has been winning with their offense in recent years and they just happened to run into another offense this past weekend that was better than they were. It happens all the time but Alabama fans just aren’t used to losing.

Saban will get Alabama into the SEC championship game again this year but I just don’t see them beating Georgia. Georgia right now is clearly the best team in the nation.

Maybe the players on the Alabama defense just aren’t that good. Alabama has been winning with their offense in recent years and they just happened to run into another offense this past weekend that was better than they were. It happens all the time but Alabama fans just aren’t used to losing.

Saban will get Alabama into the SEC championship game again this year but I just don’t see them beating Georgia. Georgia right now is clearly the best team in the nation.

Maybe. But they should still hold an offense to less points than Kent St. did.

You telling me Alabama has worse players on defense than Kent St, Arkansas, New Mexico, Mississippi St, & Colorado?

How would you know when they’re not even within 15 yards of the TE catching the ball? You telling me Bama’s players aren’t good enough to be within 15 yards of a TE?

If it was the players they wouldn’t have dominated the best offense in the country last Saturday.

Alabama looking clueless on defense started with Pete Golding’s in season promotion in 2018.

I understand you have an opinion about everything. But you need to understand a lot of times you don’t know what you’re talking about.

When Saban is ranting like that is when he’s having the most fun. People don’t understand he’s a master of psychology when it comes to motivating his team.

He has the spoiled, entitled fanbase trained to expect the team to play to the “standard” every week. Because they’re the same fans.

But the team in terms of players and coaches is completely different every year. They have to be retrained to understand what the the standard is every year.

In terms of the hierarchy that rant was intended for, the fanbase was probably third. The team and a few talking heads in the media is who that was directed at.

He’s got a few spoiled brats on the team too that don’t understand what the standard is in terms of how you practice and prepare every week no matter who the opponent is.

I gave AU almost zero chance in this game yet all they needed was a single play to win it.

I think Bama escapes with the W very soon.

Back
Top Bottom