**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Those hillbillies are good and liquored up today.:cheers::UP::pbj:
I already pick up my bottle for tonight. Gonna be hung over as hell watching the fins game tomorrow. May have to go pick up another bottle for hair of the dog before the games starts tomorrow.
Man I must say that's the loudest I've every heard Neyland get. My ears are gonna be ringing for a week.
But Good Game guys maybe we'll meet again on Dec 3rd and get to watch another good game.

Let me add as a Vol and Dol fan They are 2 two players that kept Bama in the Game.
1st was Young it was like TN said Unleash the hounds he was getting hit ever pass amptept. TN was making sure he felt it. But he didn't back down.
2nd Jahmyr Gibbs MIAMI DRAFT THIS GUY. By the end of the 3rd quarter my Butt was puckering when they would get the ball in Gibbs hands. Forget that RBs aren't worth a 1st round SAYING BS pick this guy is!!
Lets add a 3rd Respect for Young he took a beating today and still stood in there not sure how much the TV viewers got to see how often he was getting hit but trust me it was alot!
Young tried to take the team on his shoulders but todays weight was to heavy Respect to the guy he kept Bama in it!

Wow what a game that was! I knew it was going to come down to the last score. I just hope UT has some spare goal posts. Last I saw, the ones from the game were being carried down the Strip.

So after tonight’s game, I was thinking through a fun scenario…let’s suppose both Alabama and Tennessee win their remaining games (Tennessee would have to beat Georgia on the road).

That gives us a rematch in the SEC Championship game. Obviously if UT won that game Alabama would be done. But let’s suppose it’s a close game and Alabama comes out on top.

They both then have one loss…to each other. Is it possible both make the playoff, with a chance for a third matchup? Wouldn’t that be nuts?

Watching Barrett Sallee in a post game show saying Hendon Hooker should be the Heismen favorite now that's BS the best player in the game was Bryce Young! Anyone that saw that game would tell you that if wasn't for Bryce Young Bama would have gotten blown out!

Watching Barrett Sallee in a post game show saying Hendon Hooker should be the Heismen favorite now that's BS the best player in the game was Bryce Young! Anyone that saw that game would tell you that if wasn't for Bryce Young Bama would have gotten blown out!

Young was amazing. There were 6-8 plays I thought for sure we had him and yet he somehow escaped, and a few times turned what looked like a sack into a 20-30 yard gain. You are for sure right, this game would have been a blowout if it weren’t for him.

As a UT fan, I can’t stand Alabama but I have to like their QB’s. Both these QB’s have a nice future ahead of them it seems after watching this game.

The best player in the stadium was Tennessee’s RT Darnell Wright. He erased Will Anderson with ease. He erases the guy across from him every week. He’s the best OT in the country.

The second best player in the stadium was Jalin Hyatt. He’s a spitting image of Devonta Smith. Everything he does - his movements and the way he glides, the way he runs routes, the way he catches the ball with his hands when most receivers would try to body it. And like Smitty, he’s worthy of the Heisman Trophy.

The third best player was Bryce Young. Some players are so good, they’re able to overcome their coaching. Bryce does that. He overcomes his OC’s play calling with incredible decision making, accuracy, and athletic ability to extend plays to facilitate allowing receivers to finally come open that otherwise cannot get separation. And flat out toughness and grit.

my fiance is from Alabama and she was really bummed out.she puts up a shrine every game. As for me WHOO PIG SOOIE, I thought the altitude in Utah would really hurt the Razorbacks.

I already pick up my bottle for tonight. Gonna be hung over as hell watching the fins game tomorrow. May have to go pick up another bottle for hair of the dog before the games starts tomorrow.
Man I must say that's the loudest I've every heard Neyland get. My ears are gonna be ringing for a week.
But Good Game guys maybe we'll meet again on Dec 3rd and get to watch another good game.
The Dolphins game made me want to get out a bottle!

UTn/Bama was the 2nd best game this past Saturday

My alma mater who only lead for 48 seconds was IMO the best game. The only the better than the University of Spoiled Children losing is when tosu does.

Satan's team losing to LSU and pretty much giving them a zreo % chance of making the playoffs makes TN's loss today easier to take. I will never forgive what Satan did to OUR fins.

Back
Top Bottom