**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I’m not gonna start an LSU thread because I’m not obnoxious.

So we’ll just take over this one because Brian Kelly and the Fightin Tigers of LSU run this ****.

See ya Saban.

HOW BOUT THEM LSU FIGHTING TIGERS
It will be interesting to see what happens with the playoff picture if they beat Georgia for the SEC championship. Then you will have LSU a 2 loss SEC champion who beat a 1 loss Georgia who beat a 1 loss Tennessee who the beat Sec Champions. I'm up for some Chaos.

Whereyat slim

Punk
It will be interesting to see what happens with the playoff picture if they beat Georgia for the SEC championship. Then you will have LSU a 2 loss SEC champion who beat a 1 loss Georgia who beat a 1 loss Tennessee who the beat Sec Champions. I'm up for some Chaos.
Bring

It

I’m not obnoxious.

You’re an idiot. Among other things.

But I’d like to congratulate LSU and Brian Kelly for beating a mediocre SEC team last night.

Alabama is a 4 loss team masquerading as a 2 loss team.

Now if you’ll excuse me. I’m busy watching Saban film another commercial instead of firing his incompetent coaches.

But I’d like to congratulate LSU and Brian Kelly for beating a mediocre SEC team last night.

Now if you’ll excuse me. I’m busy watching Saban film another commercial instead of firing his incompetent coaches.
:lol:

Whole lotta cope in there. Very melty.

Geaux Tigers bitch

Saban is over 70 and he is no longer the best head coach in college football. Georgia now has the best HC in the SEC and LSU will likely be the team to beat in the SEC west in the coming years.

For a long time, Saban was far and away the best head coach and recruiter in college football but his time is coming to an end. The SEC now has a number of high quality head coaches and recruiters and I will be surprised if Alabama wins another SEC championship, much less a National Championship under Saban.

That doesn’t mean he was the greatest college coach for a number of years but just like with Shula. The time eventually comes when it‘s time to enjoy your life and let a new head coach come in and take over.

Last edited:
Satan's team losing to LSU and pretty much giving them a zreo % chance of making the playoffs makes TN's loss today easier to take. I will never forgive what Satan did to OUR fins.
guess who scored the winning TD for LSU to beat Alabama? Jason Taylors son!

If the tide had of kicked the extra points it never would have gone to overtime

Saban is over 70 and he is no longer the best head coach in college football. Georgia now has the best HC in the SEC and LSU will likely be the team to beat in the SEC west in the coming years.

For a long time, Saban was far and away the best head coach and recruiter in college football but his time is coming to an end. The SEC now has a number of high quality head coaches and recruiters and I will be surprised if Alabama wins another SEC championship, much less a National Championship under Saban.

That doesn’t mean he was the greatest college coach for a number of years but just like with Shula. The time eventually comes when it‘s time to enjoy your life and let a new head coach come in and take over.

Well no, he’s still the best. It’s just a matter of whether or not he wants to rebuild the program and make the necessary changes at age 71. He has to determine whether or not he has the energy and desire to do that with what college football has become in the era of NIL.

He has to get rid of both coordinators and let go of his pet project Pete Golding. Along with a couple of position coaches. If he’s not willing to do that, then he might as well head to the lake to “watch ducks do what ducks do”.

He has nothing left to prove.

Half of the coaches in the SEC are his former assistants.

Saban’s loyalty to the incompetence of his DC is literally contributing to the restoring of SEC programs he tore down over the past 15 years in the first place.

It’s Saban’s decision. And he’s earned that grace.

Check the recruiting rankings if you think there’s a better recruiter out there.

If he wants to win another national championship at Alabama - he will.

Back
Top Bottom