**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I think Louisville has the top WR group in the ACC, at worst the #2 group in the ACC.

It takes a while for secondary players to grasp Saban's scheme, and Alabama is fixing to field a brand new one across the board. Nothing but young'ns. I expect some mistakes in our secondary early in the season as players get up to speed.

I don't really disagree with Dez Fitzpatrick's comments. Problem is, like you said, there's more that has to happen than beating the inexperienced DB's one on one for plays to be successful.

Agreed they'll go bowling. I see 6 or 7 wins for the Cards in 2018.

I think Louisville has the top WR group in the ACC, at worst the #2 group in the ACC.

It takes a while for secondary players to grasp Saban's scheme, and Alabama is fixing to field a brand new one across the board. Nothing but young'ns. I expect some mistakes in our secondary early in the season as players get up to speed.

I don't really disagree with Dez Fitzpatrick's comments. Problem is, like you said, there's more that has to happen than beating the inexperienced DB's one on one for plays to be successful.

Agreed they'll go bowling. I see 6 or 7 wins for the Cards in 2018.
I agree with you on WR Corp. The freshman that Bobby brought in are blazing fast. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Tutu Atwell makes a play or 2 during the game. He was here in the spring and transitioned to WR nicely.

I think we can finish with 8 wins.

I'm afraid we'll have to win some shootouts with Tua much more often than we're accustomed to...which might mean somewhere around 2 or 3.

The TV crowd will love it, but just means a few more gray hairs for me.

Looks like you guys are gonna miss Fitzpatrick as well as the other DBs who left?

No way around missing a player like Minkah.

Will also miss the experience and "want to" of kids like Levi Wallace and Anthony Averett. The physicality, smarts and presence of Ronnie Harrison. At least early in the season.

But this new young secondary will be enormously more athletic and physically talented than last year. It's just a matter of getting em up to speed and gaining some experience.

Growing pains early are to be expected. Coach Saban will have most of the mistakes corrected by the time SEC play begins...aight.

Here you go @Namor

Dku6nm4XoAA7R9x.jpg

Thanks ..Fish...I got it and the original Iron Man comic it was taken from...He was fighting Thor on the cover...Big Al=Thor,the old yardbird being Iron man.

I presume Bama thinks A&M has zero
shot at a win in Tuscaloosa this year?

I presume Bama thinks A&M has zero
shot at a win in Tuscaloosa this year?

Probably wouldn't presume zero.

More like .0014

Saban will have them boys convinced they're a 3 TD underdog to A&M by the time they kickoff.

It appears our mystery has been solved, Ted:

https://www.cardchronicle.com/2018/...nning-back-jeremy-smith-returns-to-Louisville

Jody Demling is reporting that former Louisville running back Jeremy Smith has decided to return to Louisville for his final year after deciding to transfer after last season. Demling is also reporting that Smith has already returned to practice. This would be a nice boost for a Louisville backfield that is lacking in experience.

Maybe his new nickname should be boomerang?

Back
Top Bottom