**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

I thought we looked pretty good...need to clean up some penalties...but,liked the way we looked.Jaylon needs to move to tight end or hback.Tua is magic out there.

Told you, Waddle looked like the next David "Deuce" Palmer to me in high school. Kid is unreal.

What Jalen needs to do is graduate then transfer his @ss somewhere else. He can't even complete 2 passes in a row. He's not worth all the coddling Saban does for him and the attention the situation brings. It aggravates me. He's not even the 2nd best quarterback on the team.

How we made it to two national championships with him just shows you how incredible the defense was.

Good game Louisville. Hope Greenard's wrist is ok and he's able to get back on the field soon. Kid's an NFL prospect in my opinion.

Told you, Waddle looked like the next David "Deuce" Palmer to me in high school. Kid is unreal.

What Jalen needs to do is graduate then transfer his @ss somewhere else. He can't even complete 2 passes in a row. He's not worth all the coddling Saban does for him and the attention the situation brings. It aggravates me. He's not even the 2nd best quarterback on the team.

How we made it to two national championships with him just shows you how incredible the defense was.

Good game Louisville. Hope Greenard's wrist is ok and he's able to get back on the field soon. Kid's an NFL prospect in my opinion.
Thanks Ted, appreciate that but really it really wasn't a well played game on our part. That was Bobby Petrino 2.0. Sloppy, undisciplined play on defense and OL and an offense without an identity. Jawon Pass was a bright spot, and he'll learn not to make those dumb throws that ended up INTs. At least we got that question answered and we didn't lose anyone to injury on that offense. I think we'll improve and within the next handful of games get to the point that keeping us out of the endzone is going to be a real chore for ACC teams, including Clemson. Assuming the OL doesn't throw up on their shoes again with the penalites.

The defense is another matter. The Greenard and Sturghill injuries really hurt, especially Greenard's. Ugh, that's really bad. Different coordinator, same problem: tackling is a foreign concept. That's another problem with Bobby 2.0, he's struggling with his staff. He's got every one of his family members that coach, other than Paul, on the staff because he can't find other coaches that want to work under him. I just don't think this staff is very good. Grantham looked better than he actually is because he was using Charlie's players on defense. Now they're all gone and it shows. That toughness is gone, hell none of them even wanted to play in the second half. We'll just have to see what happens the rest of this season.

As far as you guys go...holy ****. The fact of the matter is Saban will get the communication stuff on D cleaned up. As long as he quits that Tua-Hurts stuff and sticks with Tua you guys are pretty much invincible. The rest of the country is playing for second place. A better, more seasoned team would have taken advantage while Hurts was in there. He's simply not as good as Tua and should only see the field in mop up duty or (gulp) an injury to Tua. I know the kid has won a lot and been important to the program and Saban likes him and all but you've got to do what's best for your team here IMHO. It sucks for him but it is what it is.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. I hope everyone stays healthy and you guys take the playoff. Your team is simply the best in the country.

Thanks Ted, appreciate that but really it really wasn't a well played game on our part. That was Bobby Petrino 2.0. Sloppy, undisciplined play on defense and OL and an offense without an identity. Jawon Pass was a bright spot, and he'll learn not to make those dumb throws that ended up INTs. At least we got that question answered and we didn't lose anyone to injury on that offense. I think we'll improve and within the next handful of games get to the point that keeping us out of the endzone is going to be a real chore for ACC teams, including Clemson. Assuming the OL doesn't throw up on their shoes again with the penalites.

The defense is another matter. The Greenard and Sturghill injuries really hurt, especially Greenard's. Ugh, that's really bad. Different coordinator, same problem: tackling is a foreign concept. That's another problem with Bobby 2.0, he's struggling with his staff. He's got every one of his family members that coach, other than Paul, on the staff because he can't find other coaches that want to work under him. I just don't think this staff is very good. Grantham looked better than he actually is because he was using Charlie's players on defense. Now they're all gone and it shows. That toughness is gone, hell none of them even wanted to play in the second half. We'll just have to see what happens the rest of this season.

As far as you guys go...holy ****. The fact of the matter is Saban will get the communication stuff on D cleaned up. As long as he quits that Tua-Hurts stuff and sticks with Tua you guys are pretty much invincible. The rest of the country is playing for second place. A better, more seasoned team would have taken advantage while Hurts was in there. He's simply not as good as Tua and should only see the field in mop up duty or (gulp) an injury to Tua. I know the kid has won a lot and been important to the program and Saban likes him and all but you've got to do what's best for your team here IMHO. It sucks for him but it is what it is.

Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. I hope everyone stays healthy and you guys take the playoff. Your team is simply the best in the country.

Well, look on the bright side. The WR, oline and coach all talked a good game. That's what matters.

d901f523c959c7d4164338dd9484cf16.jpg

God...The college forum is dead...Guess know one comes here since the florida teams are struggling.
If anybody reads this....yes or no and why?
Will Bama hang 50 on A & M?

God...The college forum is dead...Guess know one comes here since the florida teams are struggling.
If anybody reads this....yes or no and why?
Will Bama hang 50 on A & M?

Are you into interesting statistics? Here's one that'll blow you away:

Current streak of not losing a game by more than 2 TDs in the SEC:
Arkansas - 0
Ole Miss - 0
South Carolina - 1
Tennessee - 2
Mizzou - 3
Florida - 3
Auburn - 4
Vandy - 4
Texas A&M - 4
UGA - 8
Miss St - 11
LSU - 14
Bama - 165

By the way, I believe the second longest streak in the country among Power 5 teams is 43 games by Wisconsin...

The last team to beat Wisconsin by 2 or more TD's?

1ea6c3afd813f818cdb7ecda50f46be9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom