**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 61 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Am I crazy or didn't Bama have first half trouble with Citadel a few years back too? Might want to take them and their funky offense off the schedule.

Georgia Southern 6 or 7 years ago. I don't like scheduling option teams, there's just no way to really prepare the players for it when they don't ever see it.

If one person doesn't do their job, a bust happens. Many times doing your job may mean you don't get in on the action. It means just being in the right spot and staying there to force the ball where you want it to go.

Savion Smith didn't do his job twice today and it was a bust both times for a touchdown. He tried to get a little too involved in the action when he shouldn't have.

One player. That's all it takes.

Could Mayden have avoided that? They showed that replay a bunch of times. I just don't see where else there is to go.

Could Mayden have avoided that? They showed that replay a bunch of times. I just don't see where else there is to go.

See what you hit. He was leading with the crown of his helmet and looking at the ground when he hit Davis. I certainly believe he could've avoided the flag. Young player though. He's the dime safety.

See what you hit. He was leading with the crown of his helmet and looking at the ground when he hit Davis. I certainly believe he could've avoided the flag. Young player though. He's the dime safety.

The receiver got low too. I didn't see any intention there. There just wasn't a big enough target. He lifts his head and all of a sudden the receiver gets leverage into his chest and takes him for a ride. It's ambiguous.

2018 Crimson Tide just became the 2nd team in college football history to beat all of its first 12 opponents by 20 or more points - the other was a Yale team playing less than 25 years after the end of The Civil War.

Wow...glad Jalen didn’t transfer...good job #2

Oh yea...big thanks to Kirby for trying that stupid fake punt...Thanks bro!!!

Oh yea...big thanks to Kirby for trying that stupid fake punt...Thanks bro!!!
What was that guy thinking trying to fake a punt from midfield on 4th and 11 with the Alabama defense on the field. I don't think they put their special team/punt return team out. :bobdole:

The entire time I felt that the better coach will win this game. Initially I thought his constant switching to Fields will cost them (well it kinda did) but why was he trying these Mickey Mouse plays when Fromm had such a career day? You don't fool a team like Alabama with that garbage.

Though I am not a fan of Alabama it was great and exciting game (from a neutral observer) and Alabama at the end won deserving.

I’m ok with this class,so far...

Back
Top Bottom