**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 63 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

UGA get another crack at Bama early this year. Hopefully they have a plan for the back up QB and plan to actually play all 4 quarters not just the first 2.

Looks like they better have a plan for the backup coach.

Surely they won’t get beat by the backup coach too.

Back to #1......13 straight years of being ranked #1 at some point in the year....CONSISTENCY!!!!

Back to #1......13 straight years of being ranked #1 at some point in the year....CONSISTENCY!!!!

Rat poison.

I think it's a more impressive streak than Bobby Bowden's 14 straight years of finishing in the top 5 at Florida St. Look at the difference between the schedules.

Rat poison.

I think it's a more impressive streak than Bobby Bowden's 14 straight years of finishing in the top 5 at Florida St. Look at the difference between the schedules.
Finishing in the top five consistency at the end of the year ..means you got beat at the end of the year consistency...

Except they went 12-2 in bowl games in those 14 years
How many ships?...If only two...move along...any POS school could win TWO championships in a horrible conference.

How many ships?...If only two...move along...any POS school could win TWO championships in a horrible conference.
Wow what a huge loser for winning 2 national championships and turning a non existent program into a powerhouse.

Wow what a huge loser for winning 2 national championships and turning a non existent program into a powerhouse.
One hell of a powerhouse now...Sorry bud..i compare programs to real power five schools...Fla.State hasn't been one in a long time..Roll Tide!!!

Bobby is a Bama guy and I don't like to poor mouth Bobby Bowden. All I know is I wish we would've offered Bowden the Bama job when he interviewed for it instead of listening to Gaylon and hiring Bill.

Back
Top Bottom