**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Namor is usually the hat guy but he must be busy at the moment.

Take a look around in the SEC Store and pick out a free Bama hat.

https://www.secstore.com/sec/alabama-crimson-tide/hats/t-78350024+d-31553386+z-87-2017515008?_s=gppc&utm_campaign=NCAA+-+SEC+Store+-+Alabama|262797724&utm_medium=ppc&ks_id=6248_kw2657911&utm_term=alabama hats&matchtype=e&utm_source=g&target=kwd-112891012&pcrid=399063987818&adposition=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Zyk0ram7wIVdeW1Ch0l5gcFEAAYASAAEgLFo_D_BwE

Just a word of advice - stay away from any of those National Championship hats if you can. They're pretty much always outdated after a year or so and they have to At
Attention: Namour
RE: Hat for BNF

Per my conversation with Patchy he reckons you be the hat man.

Please note my preference below.

PM for shipping info.

Thank you in advance for your attention on this matter!

BNF

1615405230558.png

Attention: Namour
RE: Hat for BNF

Per my conversation with Patchy he reckons you be the hat man.

Please note my preference below.

PM for shipping info.

Thank you in advance for your attention on this matter!

BNF

View attachment 68870

Are you sure that's the one? I figured this was more your style and I know it tends to get a little colder up your way in northeast.

1615407846216.png

Are you sure that's the one? I figured this was more your style and I know it tends to get a little colder up your way in northeast.

View attachment 68940
You silly!

Very sweet of you but I relocated about a year ago to Daytona.

Yep. Over here on the river watching the banana boats and aliens sail by!

Tho I must say that hat might be cute for my magnificent significant other

who is presently in the Boston area anticipating medical clearance.

She might favor that hat a real dandy I reckon!

I'll include her shipping info when your Datsun driving associate contacts me!

>>> Women's volleyball rocks!

The Avenging Son is here...Ted...Hope you are well....Been busy watching our basketball team...I've been impressed by Mr. Oats..aka..the next Wimp Sanderson...
Don't see many posts anymore..got all the Watson Nut Lickers on my ignore list.....using the ignore feature gets rid of a lot of silly dribble...
One question,tho,buddy...What do you know/or heard about our new QB recruit...Ty Simpson?

You're probably not going to like this but I have looked at his film and he looks just like Deshaun Watson did coming out of high school.

Really does look like a mix of Watson and Johnny Manziel in how athletic and mobile he is running around to avoid pressure/sacks and launching it downfield. Athleticism and physical tools are abundant. I think he'll earn a 5th star when all is said and done.

So,your telling me his delivery is long,he holds the ball to long and he has a tendency to run into sacks for no reason....
Great..maybe Bama can couch that out of him...

Well that's one way to look at it I suppose. Although I don't think they made him a priority just so they could coach him out of his abilities. They recruited him because that's what he can do.

All I know is Saban will tell you real quick the two quarterbacks he's glad he doesn't have to face again because of their style of play and talent combination after seeing both of 'em twice. I'd probably agree with him on both.

But you're right, he won't have to do all that once he gets in Bama's system to the extent he has to do it right now in high school. But it's there when you need it.

Well that's one way to look at it I suppose. Although I don't think they made him a priority just so they could coach him out of his abilities. They recruited him because that's what he can do.

All I know is Saban will tell you real quick the two quarterbacks he's glad he doesn't have to face again because of their style of play and talent combination after seeing both of 'em twice. I'd probably agree with him on both.

But you're right, he won't have to do all that once he gets in Bama's system to the extent he has to do it right now in high school. But it's there when you need it.
Had a chance to see anything on Archie Manning II,yet?

Very little, saw one live game of his they slaughtered somebody couldn't tell you who it was.

Arch Manning (coopers son) is gonna be the most highly recruited qb or maybe recruit period ever due to his uncles and grandpa and his major talent...plays more like Archie Manning (grandpa) than Peyton or Eli but damn..anyone would want him!

Alabama true freshman WR Agiye Hall hasn't even seen the field yet for Alabama.....

#NickSabanALLStars
#AtITAgain
#NFL DB's 🤣
#ROLLETH

I got a feeling Ole Miss is going to give Bama a hell of a game. Their offense is probably better than Florida. I just don’t know if their defense can get any stops.

Well, it’s like I told Namor before the season when he said he was nervous about the Miami game, don’t be nervous about that one. It’s a cupcake. Be nervous about the Ole Miss game.

Kiffin knows the weaknesses of our defense from his time here, and knows how to screw up our communication on defense. He put it on display last year where just had to outscore ‘em.

That entire offense is in the NFL now, the OC and offensive line coach are in Texas, and the RB coach is the head coach at Marshall.

But theirs is still in Oxford. And their defense is improved.

This one is on Saban to batten down the hatches.

Back
Top Bottom