**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

Ole Miss has a nasty offensive line also. They are really very good on offense.

Alabama has been vulnerable for years ever since Pete Golding started calling the defense.

You just gotta have the horses to pull it out. Ain’t many that’s got the horses.

If you’re gonna get Bama you better get ‘em before the young quarterback grows up. They grow up fast.

Alabama has been vulnerable for years ever since Pete Golding started calling the defense.

You just gotta have the horses to pull it out. Ain’t many that’s got the horses.

If you’re gonna get Bama you better get ‘em before the young quarterback grows up. They grow up fast.
Ha. Or just miss a key player to injury and Bama get benefits from the refs. Always helps. LMAO

Ha. Or just miss a key player to injury and Bama get benefits from the refs. Always helps. LMAO

Hard to complain about refs when they let you do all that holding in the endzone that should’ve resulted a safety but they didn’t call it.

Everybody is missing a player due to injury. Bama was missing their best pass rusher. Take your loss like a man, you can’t fangirl out of this one.

Florida was at home and Bama only played 1 quarter of football and still won. Don’t bring all that lolphin fan whining into the college forum.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanAllStars
#🤣

Hard to complain about refs when they let you do all that holding in the endzone that should’ve resulted a safety but they didn’t call it.

Everybody is missing a player due to injury. Bama was missing their best pass rusher. Take your loss like a man, you can’t fangirl out of this one.

Florida was at home and Bama only played 1 quarter of football and still won. Don’t bring all that lolphin fan whining into the college forum.

#ROLLETH
#NickSabanAllStars
#🤣
Bama isnt unbeatable. We'll be seeing you again in December, that's a fact, Jack.

Y'all were thought to be this super great team, but Saban knew better.

Couldn't cover, could ya? Not quite. Not as good. We'll be back.

Bama isnt unbeatable. We'll be seeing you again in December, that's a fact, Jack.

Y'all were thought to be this super great team, but Saban knew better.

Couldn't cover, could ya? Not quite. Not as good. We'll be back.

This Bama team is beatable. It’s a young team with an inexperienced quarterback. But you still gotta have the horses to pull it off. Florida don’t have the horses. You can’t beat any Bama team being one dimensional.

Every win can’t be pretty. Just most of em.

You ain’t gonna do nothing but run your mouth and get beat again same as the last 8 times.

This is the #NickSabanAllStar thread son. You gotta win something to talk in this thread. Take all that nonsense to the UGA thread. They’re your next loss.

Enjoy the Peach Bowl against Michigan again.

#gatorbelts&boots
#ROLLETH
#🤣

This Bama team is beatable. It’s a young team with an inexperienced quarterback. But you still gotta have the horses to pull it off. Florida don’t have the horses. You can’t beat any Bama team being one dimensional.

Every win can’t be pretty. Just most of em.

You ain’t gonna do nothing but run your mouth and get beat again same as the last 8 times.

This is the #NickSabanAllStar thread son. You gotta win something to talk in this thread. Take all that nonsense to the UGA thread. They’re your next loss.

Enjoy the Peach Bowl against Michigan again.

#gatorbelts&boots
#ROLLETH
#🤣
You got your ass ran over. Again, and again, and again. Over 250+ rushing yards at 6 yards a clip.

This team will be beat. Excuses, excuses.

Your Bama Couldn't even muster up 100 yards rushing.

You're just lucky we didn't have a pulse in the 1st Q and missed that PAT earlier in the game..or that game goes to overtime.

You're just a Bama troll trying to get a taste of Saban ****. Sad excuse for a man.

You got your *** ran over. Again, and again, and again. Over 250+ rushing yards at 6 yards a clip.

This team will be beat. Excuses, excuses.

Your Bama Couldn't even muster up 100 yards rushing.

You're just lucky we didn't have a pulse in the 1st Q and missed that PAT earlier in the game..or that game goes to overtime.

You're just a Bama troll trying to get a taste of Saban ****. Sad excuse for a man.
Exactly. We'll see you in December and then we'll have AR15 on the field. Enjoy your hollow victories until then.

@Namor

Interested in your thoughts re: Cameron Latu. It has come to my attention that he played here locally. At the primary rival of where I went to HS FWIW

Funny story.... I swear I saw Nick Saban at a Subway about a mile from my house.... Probably during the recruitment of Cooper Bateman. I would have introduced myself as a Dolphins fan obviously.

Doing a hell of a job this year as a tight end...came to Bama as a DE or linebacker...that's about all i can tell you.
First time i met coach was at a Red Elephants Club meeting,..I introduced myself as a Bama alum. and Dolphins' fan.
He had nothing but good things to say about the Dolphin players and said he wished he had handled the exit better.

Ole Miss has a nasty offensive line also. They are really very good on offense.

Ole Miss offensive line got dominated by Bama’s defensive front.

Btw, somebody needs to check on Chris Doering too.

🤣

Exactly. We'll see you in December and then we'll have AR15 on the field. Enjoy your hollow victories until then.
Kentucky?…you don’t get rematches when you lose to the Kentucky’s of the world..

Back
Top Bottom