**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread **** | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** Alabama Crimson Tide Thread ****

After watching todays game I think Bama need to win against Georgia to get in.

Put it Simple win your in loss your out.

I gave AU almost zero chance in this game yet all they needed was a single play to win it.

I think Bama escapes with the W very soon.

Sometime in the 3rd qtr of the UGa/Tech game, I left to go run some errands. I got back for the 2nd qtr of the Iron Bowl & thought I was in some dark corner of the multiverse.

I thought the Tigers would collapse early in Q3. I don't ever remember Mason (Tigers DC) being that aggressive at Stanford or Vandy.

Bigsby going out of bounds twice on their last possession in regulation were complete and total bran farts

p.s. Finley > Bo Nix. Heck. Cleo Lemon > Bo Nix.

Alabama hasn’t looked good in their past 2 games but you have to give them credit for finding a way to win both those games. Yet I don’t think they deserve a spot in the final 4 unless they beat Georgia this weekend. If they lose they will have 2 losses and 2 games they could have easily lost.

If they win their in. Otherwise and I hate to say it, Norte Dame with one loss or Oklahoma State if they win this weekend would both be more deserving than a 2 loss Alabama team.

Cincinnati will likely make the tournament and they should based on the fact they were the only team to beat Notre Dame this season. Michigan if they win this weekend will definitely be in the final four.

So it comes down to Alabama, Norte Dame and Oklahoma State for the last spot in the final 4 assuming Michigan takes care of business against Iowa.

I think Georgia will be in the final 4 whether they beat Alabama or not. They have been the best and most consistent team all season and unless Alabama blows them off the field, I just don’t see them dropping out of the top 4.

It is almost time can't wait to see how Ga does with another crack at the king. Keep getting so close to not finishing at the end will this team's business-like demeanor change that.

Disappointed it wasn't Hutch but no shame in finishing second to Young. Big time player.

And the shots at Ohio State on stage were priceless. Buckeyes and their fans are still melting down about getting their asses kicked in Ann Arbor.

From the first play, it looks like it's going to be a long day in da trenches for deze barecats.

Disappointed it wasn't Hutch but no shame in finishing second to Young. Big time player.

And the shots at Ohio State on stage were priceless. Buckeyes and their fans are still melting down about getting their asses kicked in Ann Arbor.

1 win in 20 years. Settle down.

I know he’s only a sophomore but I could see Flo salivating over a prospect like Brian Branch #14. Potential target next year if he comes out as a junior.

Marrone would make a great Senior Offensive assistant for the phins
Most NFL coaches who go to Alabama do so because they are looking to get another chance at being a head coach again. I think O’Brien and Marrone will remain at Alabama until they are hired by a college or another NFL team to be their head coach.

I will be very surprised if either of them takes another assistant coach position at any other college.

Back
Top Bottom