Alabama Pro Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Pro Day

Hell yea we better draft Ingram, and find a way to recooperate our 2nd to take Locker.

please miami don't screw this up...unless you are 100 percent sure about one of these qbs PLEASE take the best running back to enter the draft in years in mark ingram

PLEASE

please miami don't screw this up...unless you are 100 percent sure about one of these qbs PLEASE take the best running back to enter the draft in years in mark ingram

PLEASE

I hope Miami drafts a RB @ 15 rather than a QB. Ingram is my preference but Leshoure would be okay too.

I hope Miami drafts a RB @ 15 rather than a QB. Ingram is my preference but Leshoure would be okay too.

I like your new Clint Barton avi...looks cooler than that Ute logo you used to have.
Ingram at 15 is great ....no way is Leshoure worth that.

I like your new Clint Barton avi...looks cooler than that Ute logo you used to have.
Ingram at 15 is great ....no way is Leshoure worth that.

Glad you like the new avi. Could not decide between CB & Hank Pym.

As for my old one; aren't you a Crimson Tide fan? :d-day:

I agree that only Ingram is worthy of the #15 pick. Should the phins trade down then LeShoure would be a great consolation prize.

Ingram looks sweet in that video. Honestly, I'll be gutted if we pass on him.

look at the explosion he generates from his lower half in those jumping side to side drills...bounces like a rabbit...

i'm with boomer...i'm gonna be sick if we pass him up

I love Ingram and would hope the Fins take him but if Mallet is on the board as well, I have to go after the franchise QB.

Damn he looks fluid and explosive.

The one thing if you can find a fault about him in that workout is that his catching is sub-par from the video. His catching looks forceful rather than elegant. But thats a small small complaint. I WANT Ingram badly.

look at the explosion he generates from his lower half in those jumping side to side drills...bounces like a rabbit...

i'm with boomer...i'm gonna be sick if we pass him up

Get your bucket ready...you're going to be sick.

Back
Top Bottom