Alabama WR Jones will undergo foot surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama WR Jones will undergo foot surgery

Geforce

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
NFL Network's Charley Casserly reports that Alabama WR Julio Jones will require surgery to repair a fracture in his foot.

According to Casserly, Jones should still be 100 percent before the season, after eight weeks of recovery. It's believed the fracture was discovered in Combine medical checks, but Jones performed all drills in Indianapolis anyway. While it makes Jones' incredible Combine even more impressive, it's certainly possible that the surgery could affect Jones' draft stock.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/6475/julio-jones?rw=1

Just another injury for teams to be concerned about when evaluating Julio.

he still won't get to #15...this isn't ted ginn we are talkin about... i bet the rams are doing cart wheels over him MAYBE getting to #14 now...they'll pluck him if he never works out prior to the draft again

book it

He played half the season with a plate and a screw in his broken hand... one of the toughest college football players to come through Tuscaloosa. I'm not surprised he was able to perform as well as he did at the combine with a fracture in his foot..

Only way we end up with Jones is if we move up. Only reason we would move up is for a QB not a WR. Bummer as I've been a fan for a long time.

He played half the season with a plate and a screw in his broken hand... one of the toughest college football players to come through Tuscaloosa. I'm not surprised he was able to perform as well as he did at the combine with a fracture in his foot..

Which is why I said well prior to his combine results that I'd love to have him at #15. The guy is not only a beast, he's one tough dude.

He broad jumped 11' with a fractured foot!!!:jawdrop:

Not many guys would have participated let alone accomplish that workout with a fractured foot.

Back
Top Bottom