Alabi | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabi

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
I think that Alabi will be a good o lineman. What do u guys think of him?

Don' t know enough about him. I like what I have read on him since the draft but since I have never seen him play, guess we'll have to see. If he was drafted last year he wouldn't stand a chance but with a good OL coach that we have now I like his chance to make the team. If I recall HH was wanting this guy bad when we had the chance to draft him that Saban picked his man. Also saw a couple post on other teams MB that have seen him play and they claim Miami got a steal. Again, we know how fans are.

he's good, he only allowed one sack his entire sr. season in college and he is very strong. he can bench 500 pounds and can squat over 800 pounds

I have confidence in Alabi just from hearing him verbally speak out to the media lately. I also have confidence because of Houck and I think he's really going to bring out the best in our offensive line, hopefully that'll make our offensive line above average and BEYOND. I don't think Alabi will be starting this season, but I think he could work up to potentially be our future starter wherever he's best suited on our line. I read somewhere before that he was considered overrated going into the Draft, but I think he's going to be pretty good for us later down the road because Houck obviously saw something special in him and I think that's why we drafted him. I also remember reading that Houck personally scouted him, and had a major influence on us drafting him. I felt it was also a good movie getting him in the 5th, any earlier and I think it would have been a mistake. I hope for the best.

I think he has more potential that Olivea that went in the 7th last year to San Diego and started all 16 games I think for them. If he can develop a nasty attitude to go along with that weight room strength than we may have a LT for awhile. Will he go to the pro bowl?? Maybe not. Will he be a good pro. I hope so.

painnotpleasure said:
I have confidence in Alabi just from hearing him verbally speak out to the media lately. I also have confidence because of Houck and I think he's really going to bring out the best in our offensive line, hopefully that'll make our offensive line above average and BEYOND. I don't think Alabi will be starting this season, but I think he could work up to potentially be our future starter wherever he's best suited on our line. I read somewhere before that he was considered overrated going into the Draft, but I think he's going to be pretty good for us later down the road because Houck obviously saw something special in him and I think that's why we drafted him. I also remember reading that Houck personally scouted him, and had a major influence on us drafting him. I felt it was also a good movie getting him in the 5th, any earlier and I think it would have been a mistake. I hope for the best.
:yeahthat:

He seems very intelligent. He looks like he needs to put on some weight before he can play though.

Don't know enough about him. I do have confidence in Saban though, and i think we drafted the right guy.

what happens next year when there is a surplus of LT in the draft. if we have a high enough pick and a guy like winston or ferguson is there? do we take them? i say yes.

does anyone else get confuseede when you see 52. i always keep thinking it morlon.

He does look really light if you see the pictures on the Palm Beach Post, I guess if he can bench press as much as is stated above, that does not really matter, but it just seems that he is not big enough

Back
Top Bottom