ALAS, No draft for me this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ALAS, No draft for me this year

The Confessor

Doesnt play well with others
Reaction score
Darn, just dawned on me (Actually yesterday during a long bike ride through the desert). There I was peddleing along, when something starting buggin me. At first I thought it was because the upcoming trail was getting narrow(Huge Cholla Cactus on each side) and very Sandy (Which is tough to keep the bike upright, but now with the added threat of being speared by cactus on each side)....no that still wasnt it. It was MUCH worse....

I will be out camping from early Friday Morning till approx noon on Sunday BITTERSWEET I get giddy as a school girl when it is time to go camping, BUT ....that means I will miss the draft...perhaps even worse than that is I will be stranded 100 miles from anywhere, WITH A PATRIOTS FAN.

Rest assured I will be tuning in here ASAP Sunday to see who we ended up getting..
Is there gonna be a Premium Draft day thread?

Kenny

That's like saying your going camping on Christmas Day.

I feel your pain. I'm going to be on vacation in the panhandle that weekend - with no internet access.

Fortunately, the beach house gets ESPN - so I'm still planning on watching as much as possible. I'm bummed that I won't be joining the draft chat this year though.

A beach house.

That gets espn.

And this is a bad thing???

A beach house.

That gets espn.

And this is a bad thing???

No, you're correct - it's a great thing. :D

We're going up to a place on St. George's Island - kind of a deserted beach - very peaceful.

We went up there a few years ago - coincidently on the draft weekend when the Eli Manning / Phillip Rivers trade went down. (That's how come I know they have ESPN!)

It's kind of the best of both worlds. The women-folk get to relax and do their thing - and I get to relax, do some beach stuff, and watch the draft.

It's probably a very good thing to get away from the computer for a few days too. :wink:

If any of you want I could text you from the draft with who we picked....

Doesnt really matter to me since I have unlimited text messaging.

Thanks bro, but I will be completly out of touch. My phone wont even reach where we are going. If it did, I get internet on my phone:wink:

Thanks for the thought though.

PS: Even if it did reach, dont think I want the Patsies fan to rub it in when we get Ted Ginn JR with the 9....JUST KIDDING BOOM.....:cooldude:

Thanks for the offer, Boik! No need for me, though - I'll just be checking the bottom ticker if I miss anything. :wink:

No problem guys. I can give live video clips from my cell if anyone wants em...not that there will be much to show other then fan reaction.

Back
Top Bottom