Albert Haynesworth. Moron. Scumbag. P.O.S. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Haynesworth. Moron. Scumbag. P.O.S.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Really? Did this dude really just say that just because the Redskins gave him a big contract that dosent make him a "slave"? Really? WTF is this dude on?

So he gets 100 mil and is asked to play in a 3-4 scheme and thinks that is anything near being a slave. And here I thought Mucho Stinko and Terrell Owens were morons. This has to be the stupidest statement in league history.

I bet I know one thing Haynesworth wont do. I bet he wont give the money back and ask to be released allowing him to sign on the open market as a FA with a team that plays a 4-3.

What a disgrace that dude is.

If I saw this guy I would say, you signed a contract so guess what......

What a waste of money that guy was. Dude just doesn't want to put in the thankless work a NT does.

I was amazed by his ignorant, short sighted comments as well.. However, with Haynesworth it hardly surprises me.

Here's the deal. You may not be a "slave" as you put it, but you are a PAID EMPLOYEE (a grossly overpaid one at that).. In every job you'll ever do, from football to flipping burgers at the Mickey D's, you're given a list of job requirements.

One of the requirements is to prepare yourself to be subject for change at company policy. If you're not down with it, give the money back and find another career.

I know there was a backlash when Miami didn't make a run at this idiot.. Hindsight is 20-20, but oh how glad I am they passed. This guy is a tool and always has been one.

Back
Top Bottom