Albert Wilson Back to his former Speedy Self? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson Back to his former Speedy Self?

I’m good with Albert on the roster. I’m also ok with trading him if we can get a 5th or 6th.

It’s a crowded group and he’s making some real coin but he’s got some serious wheels and presumably a healthy body.

The talent in this WR room is insane.

"We just can't have nice things" is a quote that seems to apply for our receiver situation. Every one discussed is a good player. "what we have here is …." an embarrassment of riches. Since I've been following the Dolphins (2016, thanks for asking) , this is a first for me and I'll be dammed if I am going to complain about it.

I will give credit where credit is due and in this case that credit goes to Grier and Flores for the extraordinary size of their drafts and the selections they made. For those posters who considered some of those selections "head scratchers" I recommend recalibrating your analytical skill set.

This FO truly knows what it is doing!

If Grant makes the team over Wilson, I will have to question the ability of the coaching staff to judge WR talent. In fact Bowden is already a much better WR than Grant. The only way I see Grant making the team is as a kick returner and I think Waddle is the best returner on the team and Holland would be as good as Grant, IMO.
I don't see Bowden as better than anybody and certainlynot a lock to make the roster. He is still learning new position, one that he blew most of his assignments last year. Now he has to learn a new playbook. I don't think Flores puts up with much from him... or Grant at that position.

What will happen to that "strange sensation in your pants" if they bring in Adam Gase as OC - LOL
I believe he said, "great OC," not, "dude wearing a headset, holding a clipboard for his HoF QB." Gase managed to create a few grand opportunities for himself out of swingin' from Manning's nuts...he done.

I may be one of few that believe Williams may be the odd man out, I see Wilson and Grant being more Tua receivers where Williams was mor Fitz. With Parker and Geiscki we have our 50/50 guys

Don't you think that Tua might be including some of what "Fitz" did as part of his growth this year as a QB?

I feel we should be looking forward to growth and change in our players and in the team as a whole; as opposed to clinging to fears and recent player selections that many posters have found unsatisfactory.

For those that want a red hot running back consider this; how much better would we be as a team if we could get Jim Brown in his prime. Keep in mind that many of the NFL defensive backs are now 50 to 75 pounds heavier then those Jim Brown played against and the linemen are close to 100 pounds heavier. Once you consider that, maybe you'll decide the an OL is really quite a valuable asset, as opposed to a star running back.

If he’s healthy…? and back to where he was?

By all means let’s keep him on the Dolphins “Frenzy” WR Corp……(My suggestion for a nickname).
Agreed sir. Grant, IMO, should be the first to go out of the group. He's proven it with his hands. Receivers usually can be relied on, at the "PRO" level, to catch a catchable pass. 1st step in returning a punt, is catching the punt. Dude has 10 fumbles...come on...

I trust this staff to put the best 6 receivers out there and with the talent and competition, I think we'll have 6 very good WRs on the roster.

I don't really care who they are. I don't have any dog in the fight.

They just better catch the damn ball when it comes their way!

I trust this staff to put the best 6 receivers out there and with the talent and competition, I think we'll have 6 very good WRs on the roster.

Trust…But verify 😉

This

I think we can pencil (really pen) in DVP, Fuller and Waddle.

Beyond that, its a camp battle. May the best man win.

There is the line of thought that the last spot may be a good ST player over the "best" WR. Not sure I would care to bet on that one either way.

How so? Tua and Waddle were both earmarked as potential #1 until proven otherwise. Based on the small sample size, Tua gave us doubts. Don't see your point.

Get thee to an optometrist. - LOL

I believe he said, "great OC," not, "dude wearing a headset, holding a clipboard for his HoF QB." Gase managed to create a few grand opportunities for himself out of swingin' from Manning's nuts...he done.

Grow a sense of humor and get your facts straight.

Do you work for multi media where hits are better then facts? - LOL

If Grant makes the team over Wilson, I will have to question the ability of the coaching staff to judge WR talent. In fact Bowden is already a much better WR than Grant. The only way I see Grant making the team is as a kick returner and I think Waddle is the best returner on the team and Holland would be as good as Grant, IMO.

If Grant makes the team over Wilson, I will have to question your ability to judge team need and talent.

Get thee to an optometrist. - LOL

Grow a sense of humor and get your facts straight.

Do you work for multi media where hits are better then facts? - LOL
You get a "like" just for the "Scarlet Letter" reference.

Who says we are a bunch of uneducated ignoramus'

Ignoramuses?
Ignorami?

OK, maybe we are.......

Back
Top Bottom