Albert Wilson not practicing today

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
from rotoworld

Albert Wilson WR, Miami Dolphins

Albert Wilson (calf) is not practicing Wednesday.

Wilson played six snaps Week 1 against the Ravens before getting hurt. DeVante Parker, Allen Hurns, and Jakeem Grant led the way in snaps among Dolphins wideouts, with Preston Williams mixing in behind them. Williams should get more of a shot to unseat Hurns in the very near future.

Source: Cameron Wolfe on Twitter

Sep 11, 2019, 11:51 AM ET

I see Williams replacing Parker who will probably be hurt again soon.

Expect this to be the norm for Wilson this year as this is a hard injury to overcome. Forde will need to be promoted imo soon.

Hurns, Williams and Grant are our wide recievers. I would be scanning the wires now for the next guy.

I see Williams replacing Parker who will probably be hurt again soon.

Expect this to be the norm for Wilson this year as this is a hard injury to overcome. Forde will need to be promoted imo soon.

Hurns, Williams and Grant are our wide recievers. I would be scanning the wires now for the next guy.
Williams should be getting more snaps than anyone else at this point.

D. Parker3 REC, 75 YDS - maybe you should want until he does miss time before talking him down he was the leading receiver in the Baltimore game.

Had a beautiful high point catch over 2 defenders right in his face and he came down with that ball.

If the QB had the time Parker and Williams would of made a bigger difference

just a matter of time before dvp and jakeem join him.

get ready for lots of 22 sets. wait til they unleash nick o'leary in the flats. like a boss!

I know Parker has a foot problem so him missing a game here or there doesn't brother me, what I don't like about Parker is he is not physical enough and worthless as a blocker.

Guy I'm starting to wonder about is Minkah Fitzpatrick, I really thought he was a top 5 pick when he came out and I'm starting to wonder if that's true.

Baltimore TE Mark Andrews did whatever he wanted to do right in front of him and there wasn't much he did to stop him, his snap count for the game was low.

Other thing I noticed was Reshad Jones making a great play in the backfield on a nice blitz and after he got up you could tell his shoulder was giving him problems, he will end up on IR collecting a nice pay check. He is done, and really shouldn't be playing anymore. Was a big mistake by Grier and Tannenbaum to resign him for the money they did, how our medical team didn't pick up on it and warn these guy's is beyond me.

Guy I'm starting to wonder about is Minkah Fitzpatrick, I really thought he was a top 5 pick when he came out and I'm starting to wonder if that's true.

Baltimore TE Mark Andrews did whatever he wanted to do right in front of him and there wasn't much he did to stop him, his snap count for the game was low.

Other thing I noticed was Reshad Jones making a great play in the backfield on a nice blitz and after he got up you could tell his shoulder was giving him problems, he will end up on IR collecting a nice pay check. He is done, and really shouldn't be playing anymore. Was a big mistake by Grier and Tannenbaum to resign him for the money they did, how our medical team didn't pick up on it and warn these guy's is beyond me.
I think Minkah is confused and frustrated. He would be better off a free safety where he has good instinct. They want Bobby back there for whatever strange reason. It is hurting both.

As for Jones we would move him if we could. Just no market for him around the league.

I think Wilson is going to be injury prone moving forward. I fractured my hip playing football and after that I was injuring other body parts due to over compensating. Similar to when people injure one knee, then blow out the other later.

Such a shame as he was destroying people before this injury.

Hopefully the team lets him rest a bit so he can get healthy before year's end. Need to see if he has any sort of future with the team beyond these two tank years.

D. Parker3 REC, 75 YDS - maybe you should want until he does miss time before talking him down he was the leading receiver in the Baltimore game.

Had a beautiful high point catch over 2 defenders right in his face and he came down with that ball.

If the QB had the time Parker and Williams would of made a bigger difference

He has missed games every season since he has been in the league. He missed games in this preseason. Sooo it 95 percent sure that he will not show up every game this season, so I would be prepared if I were Flores!

Play Parker, get him a boat load of catches and a few TDs and trade his butt for a #3 to a desperate team in the future!

Back
Top Bottom