Albert Wilson ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson ???

Sadly I think the hip is a much more complex joint than the knee
Yeah, but Tannehill had a partially torn ACL and opted for rehab over surgery.

We haven't a clue what happened to Albert's hip, and may therefore hope that rehab was the correct course of action and he will be good as new for the rest of his career.

The Atlanta Falcons have stated that Julio Jones will not play a single snap in preseason. And he's not even injured.
Albert Wilson will be on the final 53 even without a preseason snap.
If he's still hurt he will be on the PUP.
He isn't going anywhere.

H

The Atlanta Falcons have stated that Julio Jones will not play a single snap in preseason. And he's not even injured.
Albert Wilson will be on the final 53 even without a preseason snap.
If he's still hurt he will be on the PUP.
He isn't going anywhere.

H
I also beleive Wilson will be ready to contribute when the season starts, but comparing him to Jones is, to put it bluntly, ludicrous.

I also beleive Wilson will be ready to contribute when the season starts, but comparing him to Jones is, to put it bluntly, ludicrous.
There is no way I was comparing Albert Wilson to Julio Jones.
Jones is in another stratosphere as a receiver compared to Wilson.
I just meant that veteran WR do not need a lot of snaps in preseason games to be ready for the regular season.
They can get timing with the QB during practice.

There is no way I was comparing Albert Wilson to Julio Jones.
Jones is in another stratosphere as a receiver compared to Wilson.
I just meant that veteran WR do not need a lot of snaps in preseason games to be ready for the regular season.
They can get timing with the QB during practice.
True to an extent. In JJs case though, it is the same system and QB he has been in for years.

Wilson will be in a completely different situation.

I think it is the right move to treat him with kid gloves, in any case.

I had the same hip injury as Wilson and since that injury I've never once run full speed again. I didn't have surgery because the doctors themselves felt it could do more harm than good and once things in the hip start going, it may not actually fix the problem. Don't just count Wilson back.

If you want to look at what hip injuries can do to athletes, look at Isaiah Thomas of the nba (the recent player). As far as I know he has never really played consistently again since his injury a few years ago.

If Wilson makes it back to the player he was before the injury he will definitely have a
spot on this team and I think contribute significantly. As others have stated, his skill set
fits this O very well. Plus the kid is just a footballer and you know Flores is gonna like that.

The only thing this team currently doesn't have is a Julian Edelman type guy to work the slot stuff. Preston, Parker, Stills and even Grant are more outside type guys. We desperately need a true slot type of talent.

Landry was a pain in the neck but he was the best slot talent we've had for a long time since...Wes Welker? OJ?

I had the same hip injury as Wilson and since that injury I've never once run full speed again. I didn't have surgery because the doctors themselves felt it could do more harm than good and once things in the hip start going, it may not actually fix the problem. Don't just count Wilson back.

If you want to look at what hip injuries can do to athletes, look at Isaiah Thomas of the nba (the recent player). As far as I know he has never really played consistently again since his injury a few years ago.

I'm starting to think it's more likely he never regains his old form. Especially, when you consider he's the type of talent that relies on quick twitch and explosive type of movements. Also, lower body power to break tackles and maintain his balance.

I'm starting to think it's more likely he never regains his old form. Especially, when you consider he's the type of talent that relies on quick twitch and explosive type of movements. Also, lower body power to break tackles and maintain his balance.
Lets hope he does because this guy is superior to Edelman IMO...

Back
Top Bottom