Albert Wilson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albert Wilson

Keep Albert Wilson.

When healthy - the kid can ball - crazy quick-twitch, energetic, exciting (and still hungry) player that can move the chains.

$9.5M is chicken-scratch in 2020. Get him the ball 50+ times this year and let him eat.

Wilson + Parker + Williams on the field at the same time is a problem for defenses.

So much hype in this post. Little if any reality.

I think Isiah Ford is a good stop-gap until P-Funk is back to 100%

Wilson was looking like his quickAF self in December last year. He's more expensive than a drafted player but experience is worth money. Rookie WRs take time and some never have NFL game like he does. Wilson is a tough cover and if a defense dcan't double everyone. Parker and Preston Williams on the outside will be a nightmare for opposing defenses, especially with Gesicki running wild, too. Albert Wilson vs a linebacker or strong safety should be our '711'.

I feel Wilson is our most reliable target on 3rd downs. He's underrated in extending drives. I'll take that over a new draftee right now.

I feel Wilson is our most reliable target on 3rd downs. He's underrated in extending drives. I'll take that over a new draftee right now.
Wilson had some decent games at the end of the season. With an extra season or two of being healthy, he could be better by the time we have another NFL game. or he could be ready to retire - never know

Keep Albert Wilson.

When healthy - the kid can ball - crazy quick-twitch, energetic, exciting (and still hungry) player that can move the chains.

$9.5M is chicken-scratch in 2020. Get him the ball 50+ times this year and let him eat.

Wilson + Parker + Williams on the field at the same time is a problem for defenses.
His body would not survive 50 catches

The 20% of your posts that actually contribute are enjoyable. The 80% that do nothing but critique the posts of others...are not.

Its been a few weeks since my minder chimed in.

Last edited:
Heard multiple reports that Albert is a terrific team first guy. Humble, great work ethic, etc. Interesting to note how often the undrafted guys have the good work ethic - probably because they've had to fight hard to survive in the NFL.

Hey another year removed from injury may give him all his speed back
He may still be a dynamic player going forward

Grier remembers who he was before the injury. We could use him for 1 year if we dont need the cap.

Although A.Wilson is a great slot WR, this draft is stacked with talent. If we were to draft Tua, then I would want to keep as many weapons for him as possible. But I much rather us cut him, draft a WR to build chemistry with our scheme and coaches and QB. Parker and Preston are gonna be our play makers, with howard and a rookie in the backfield demanding touches. No point in paying Wilson while we rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom