Albyfinfan's mock draft 1.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Albyfinfan's mock draft 1.0

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
this year i waited until FA started becouse i had a feeling ther Dansby would sign. Even though FA is not over and we can still pick up players i did some research and here is my 1st mock

RD. 1 Brandon Graham - OLB, Michigan - 6'2" 270lbs
i have officially jumped abord the graham bandwagon. Had a great senior bowl, he will fit into our SOLB spot from the start, is super productive with a non-stop motor and never takes plays off while hes on the field.

RD. 2 Cam Thomas - NT, North Carolina - 6'4" 331lbs
if Jerry Hughes is on the board im picking him over Cam QUICK but i think Hughes wont drop to us at #43 so the pick is Cam. a big body to anchor our D for years to come. Agile and athletic for his size, can play the run real well and can control the line of scrimmage.

RD. 3 Jimmy Graham - TE, The U - 6'6" 260lbs
some people might say its a reach but Jimmy aint falling out of the 3rd round. Hes still very raw, but as a fan of THE U i saw him play alot this past year and i saw his workout at the combine, this kid can play. Super athletic, soft hands, great leaper and an awsome target for Henne in the redzone (can u say Tony Gonzalez #2 :pray:)

RD. 4 Robert Johnson - FS, Utah - 6'2" 200lbs
We need help at our saftey pos. and Johnson can fill a position of need for us at FS. Has great ball skills and can man the centerfield position.

RD. 6 #1 Marcus Easley - WR, UConn - 6'3" 214lbs
RD. 6 #2 Cameron Sheffield - OLB, Troy - 6'3" 256lbs
RD. 6 #3 Joique Bell - RB, Wayne State - 5'11" 223lbs

RD. 7 #1 Micah Johnson - ILB, Kentucky - 6'2" 258lbs
RD. 7 #2 Adrian Tracy - OLB, William & Mary - 6'3" 248lbs

alright guys there it is, feed back would be greatly appreciated,.......
rip away

i dont want Graham before the 4th round and IMO that is to high Robert Johnson i think that you would have to switch him and Marcus Easley for it to work

i would much rather get a proven TE in the 3rd, but i trully cannot complain at all. I would agree, but would prefer E. Thomas at 1. But you my friend could have done a lot worse. Love the Thomas pick in the 2nd.

Very solid but I doubt Easley and Micah Johnson fall that far.

i dont want Graham before the 4th round and IMO that is to high Robert Johnson i think that you would have to switch him and Marcus Easley for it to work
yea i was thinking the same thing when i did it but i thought there was a better chance of easley falling than johnson

Very nice. I got to see Robert Johnson and Sean Smith both play for Utah when they played Air Force. I think the 4th round could be a little early for him but he has nice size...he just needs to get bigger and stronger but he has a lot of potential. I really would love Cam Thomas stuffing the middle at NT, especially since Ferg got a 1/2 year vacation.

I like it but once again we are going to get stuck with a crappy WR corps.

Looks good to me, but I would take Micah in the 6th instead of that RB, and then look for Schoffield to still be there (blew out his knee at Senior Bowl) in the 7th. Otherwise he could be a UDFA chance.

Also, there's the possibility of trading down for an OLB because the position is so deep. Then you could perhaps get Cam Thomas and Brandon Spikes or Demaryius Thomas in the 2nd.

Micah Johnson in the 7th. LOL This draft looks awesome. That pick right there makes it unrealistic.

Pretty good mock there, especially the 1st three picks.

no no no, its defence defence defence with all 9 picks............thanks

Back
Top Bottom