alby's mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alby's mock draft

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
I made this mock with us not trading anyone (JT) and not getting anymore picks, but as we all know that can change at any time,... soo here it is

Chris Long DE
Carl Nicks OT
#2B
Antoin Cason CB
Johnathan Goff ILB
Jermichael Finley TE
Kerry Brown OG
#6B
Dennis Dixon or Josh Johnson QB
Jamey Richard OG/C
#7B
Letroy Guion DT

ok guys let me have it, feedback is greatly appreciated
what do u guys think

well couple of things. Chris Long would probably play SOLB in the 3-4 although he could play end. Cason wont last until the third. He may not make it out of the first. Goff could surprise people on how early he goes. Finley has to much potential to last till the sixth. however if picked up, I believe he would play H-Back in hennings offense due to the lack of strength to play on the line. Nicks isnt a bad choice. Kerry Brown is interesting and I have heard him rated as high as the third and as low as an UDFA. Guion will in the 4-6 range. Richard is probably UDFA material. Dixon I dont think is much of a QB prospect at this point. Johnson is interesting but another guy I believe could surprise on how high he goes. Overall, its not a bad mock. The positions you have picked at each spot are decent.

Not bad but cason will be long gone with 2b... a tracy porter/charles godfrey/antwaun molden will have a better chance falling to this spot

like the top 4 picks but not the others...don't know that Cason will be there that late tho but if we do take Chris Long at 1 then I agree going OT at 32 and then corner or WR or TE.

Ozzy rules!!

well couple of things. Chris Long would probably play SOLB in the 3-4 although he could play end. Cason wont last until the third. He may not make it out of the first. Goff could surprise people on how early he goes. Finley has to much potential to last till the sixth. however if picked up, I believe he would play H-Back in hennings offense due to the lack of strength to play on the line. Nicks isnt a bad choice. Kerry Brown is interesting and I have heard him rated as high as the third and as low as an UDFA. Guion will in the 4-6 range. Richard is probably UDFA material. Dixon I dont think is much of a QB prospect at this point. Johnson is interesting but another guy I believe could surprise on how high he goes. Overall, its not a bad mock. The positions you have picked at each spot are decent.

dude the round they go in is on the top of thier name not at the bottom

Back
Top Bottom