aldon smith...top 10 pick??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

aldon smith...top 10 pick???

Said before - think it was on last week's Draft Winds thread - that his ability to rush from DT is one of my favorite things about him. Top-10 is too rich for my blood, but I like him a good deal.

This is JPP all over again . . . athletic freak, with freakish pass rushing ability rumored to go top 10.

He is a wildcard at 15 though, especially if the big 5 (Gabbert, Newton, Jones, Green, Ingram) are off the board.

IMO yes. Most violent hands, along with Dareus, in the draft. And he looks like he's going about 60%. Awesome talent.

This is JPP all over again . . . athletic freak, with freakish pass rushing ability rumored to go top 10.

He is a wildcard at 15 though, especially if the big 5 (Gabbert, Newton, Jones, Green, Ingram) are off the board.

I don't think so. Aldon Smith has been considered a first rounder pretty much all season from what I've seen. Houston switching to a 3-4 helped raise his stock.

I don't think so. Aldon Smith has been considered a first rounder pretty much all season from what I've seen. Houston switching to a 3-4 helped raise his stock.

I agree completely, he definitely didn't come out of nowhere like JPP did, but I think the top 10 talk is reminiscent of JPP. Personally I thought he should have stayed in school another year, he probably would have been the top defensive player in the draft next year but hell if he is getting top 10 consideration now, I can't blame him.

I'm not sure if I see him as a 3-4 OLB but he definitely has the athletic ability, that is why I think he is a wildcard at 15 for Miami . . . all this offensive talk and it wouldn't suprise me to see Miami go pass rusher in round 1.

Wake and Smith on 3rd downs is a scary proposition for teams to have to deal with.

Back
Top Bottom