Alex Brown seeking a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Brown seeking a trade

Wow, why are people wanting out of Chicago? They ahve a really good chance of winning in Chi-town.

Wow, why are people wanting out of Chicago? They ahve a really good chance of winning in Chi-town.

I assume the front office has earned their rep as being cheap. I wouldn't be surprised if Brown is trying to get out before the contract becomes too big of an issue.

Something is going on here. Maybe Grossman hasn't won the confidence of the team?

We saw what affect that had on our beloved Fins w/ Harrington.

I wonder whats going on in Chicago. I mean they were just in the Superbowl and have a good chance of returning next season. Losing guys like Briggs and Brown could be very bad for their defense. It'll be interesting to see what the Bears do.

There's really no problem. Mark Anderson had 12 sacks despite only playing 28% of the defensive snaps last season, and we drafted Dan Bazuin in the 2nd round. We have depth and I think Brown knows that a) either he's soon going to be gone anyway, so he might as well look out for his interests; or b) due to the depth, he'll have little positioning power when trying to redo his contract which he says he wants to do.

He also said in the interview that the Bears have no plan to trade him, he's just looking out for his interests.

Back
Top Bottom