Alex Carrington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Carrington

baseballcb95

Active Roster
Reaction score
What do you all think of this guy? i havent seen him mentioned much or for that matter at all, this guy is one of the best 3-4 DE in the draft, imo a 3rd round prospect. physically, the kid has it all, 6'5 285 lbs

clear.gif

alexcarrington-1.jpg

Id love to somehow put a player with a 4th for boldin, sign dansby, and draft:

1st- Everson Griffin/Derrick Morgan/Brandon Graham, SOLB
2nd- Terrence Cody/Cam Thomas, NT
3rd- Alex Carrington, DE

That would completely reshape our front 7 and make it elite imo while giving Henne a legit 1,000 yard wr in boldin.

i like him and i think 3rd round is accurate...i've read a few places he has short arms...but i think he uses his arms well

i like him and i think 3rd round is accurate...i've read a few places he has short arms...but i think he uses his arms well

I think just thinking about the posibility of a front 7 of Randy Starks, Terrence Cody, Alex Carrington, Everson Griffin, Karlos Dansby, Channing Crowder, and Cameron Wake has made me fall in love with him even more. He was simply amazing during senior bowl practices and had a good game (according to reports) i think he does very well vs. the run and is physical and anyone can look good rushing the passer with Griffin, Cody, Wake, and Starks getting pressure, not to mention he had like 10.5ish sacks this year

Actually he was mentioned in the Breaking Down the Draft thread in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom