Alex Gonzalez!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Gonzalez!!!!!!

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Again, if u want to be a putz and move this, be my guest....but just to let all the marlin-haters know that the FISH have tied the series in the 12th!!!! Alex Gonzalez, the worst batter in the post-season of ANY team hit a HR to win the game!!!!!

GO MARLINS!!!!!!!

I just wanted more people to see the good news!!!

YES SIR!

Fish come into game with 0 homers, Cabrera and Gonzalez(GW) changed that!

What did I tell yall bout Cabrera in my Ex-Sigs & avatars?

the marlins almost pulled a dolphins move and unraveled in the 9th.

atleast they pulled it out in "overtime", much props...

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ultimateFINFAN
Again, if u want to be a putz and move this, be my guest....but just to let all the marlin-haters know that the FISH have tied the series in the 12th!!!! Alex Gonzalez, the worst batter in the post-season of ANY team hit a HR to win the game!!!!!

GO MARLINS!!!!!!!

I just wanted more people to see the good news!!!
i posted about this earlier in the other forum UFF....
the game ball(in baseball?)...definately goes to Braden Looper....this guy's got serious stones:eek:

Unfortunately, I will have to move this......

BUT GO MARLINS BABY!!!!!!!!

I was at the game, and man was that awesome. I can proudly say I have lost my voice.

What a shot by Gonzo, and what a job by Loop who usually blows it.

The Series is tied baby!!!!!!

and with that, we move to the other sports forum.

Sorry guys....

GO MARLINS!!!!!!!!!!!

am i the only sane one here. the marlins suck. screw that crap. maybe if soriano didnt strike out every at bat the yankess could have won last night. doesnt matter tho, wells and pettite the next two games i have no worries. wells is gonna dominate tonight on the mound and hit a home run at the plate. go yankees!

Originally posted by leatherman2222
am i the only sane one here. the marlins suck. screw that crap. maybe if soriano didnt strike out every at bat the yankess could have won last night. doesnt matter tho, wells and pettite the next two games i have no worries. wells is gonna dominate tonight on the mound and hit a home run at the plate. go yankees!
no, you are not alone...Torre played that perfectly in the 11th send Juan Rivera up there w/2nd and 3rd and 1 out and getting him a free pass to 1st :confused:

then came the part that no Yankee fan can forgive :fire: Aaron "swing for the fences on every swing" Boone comes up and cannot make contact w/a pitch. I hate guys that come up to the plate w/o clue of what they are going to do: Soriano/Boone. Yanks should have have won that.

Originally posted by leatherman2222

:clap: great call einstein, yankees got b!tch-smacked in their own house :lol:

Back
Top Bottom