Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami

I would prefer Dallas win, and cannot justify canning Garrett. Miami and Richard agree I principle meanwhile, then formally hire him after Dallas loses.
Can't see them firing Garrett. Even if they lost to Seattle on Saturday I think his job would've been safe.

Ill take informed (presumably) speculation over silence, so thanks for posting OP.

How were they able to interview Kris again? I thought they couldn't interview coaches of teams in the playoffs.

How were they able to interview Kris again? I thought they couldn't interview coaches of teams in the playoffs.

They haven't yet. They scheduled a 2nd interview for when he's out of playoffs.

They’ve interviewed him once. Teams are only doing one interview this hiring cycle.

I don't want to get excited because every time we do, it ends up failing. So many on here were excited about Gase and put their trust in Gase, anddddd.....we saw the ending in that.
to be fair...Gase didnt walk in with that dreadful maniac mentality his first two seasons. This past season however, NO ONE saw that behavior coming. Total jack***.

Richard and Flores will both be available for hire next Monday, so we should find out soon enough. Marvez vs. Beasley.

This is my First Choice, hopefully Richard is given leeway when Ownership overlooks the first few years of Tanking.

Back
Top Bottom