Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami

Richard is my top choice, so I'm hopeful this rumor is true. Let's all hope the Cowboys lose.

Now with the Dolphins the question is always will Richard WANT the job. Dear lord if he decides to just go back to the Cowboys or chooses the Jets.

Richard is my top choice, so I'm hopeful this rumor is true. Let's all hope the Cowboys lose.

Now with the Dolphins the question is always will Richard WANT the job. Dear lord if he decides to just go back to the Cowboys or chooses the Jets.
Seems the Jets have lost interest in him.

Its encouraging that he's supposedly put together a plan for the staff. I've seen that reported multiple times by various sources.

This is my First Choice, hopefully Richard is given leeway when Ownership overlooks the first few years of Tanking.
should be a given at this point. This team was already struggling to win 8 games....healthy, lol.

Omar is a "reporter" and can't research this himself?

Well it's his job to stir up conversation, and posing a question like that stirs stuff up. Not the biggest Omar fan but he's just doing his job

Its encouraging that he's supposedly put together a plan for the staff. I've seen that reported multiple times by various sources.

Who r the sources? Where is it being posted. Just asking cause I haven't seen anything like that and am just curious.

Back
Top Bottom