Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Marvez Is Hearing Richard To Miami

No...Carroll has always been a little squirrely...sometimes people just need to change it up...Seattle still had respectable defense in Richards 3rd year as DC despite the rash of injuries they had...could be they were tired of each other?

Doesn’t worry me...he has had a lot of success including with the Cowboys.

See, that's what a natural leader looks like. I haven't even seen Brian Flores open his mouth, but I know Belichik doesn't hire natural leaders for his staff. He knows you don't get something for nothing in this league, and just like he chooses some player traits over others, he prefers assistants that are mentally perfect for their jobs but that aren't natural leaders - he provides all necessary leadership himself. That's why when those assistants go on to become head coaches they are either too meek or they overcompensate by becoming overbearing tyrants.

Fingers crossed we don't blow this.

If it's true that Dallas is willing to give him a promotion and make him their DC in order to keep him, would he really choose that over being a head coach?

Guess it could happen, cause, you know, Dolphins. These next few days will be interesting.

Report says the Dolphins spent the day talking to the Seahawks about Richard...

All Jones would have to do is give him a promotion, a huge raise and promise him the head coaching job there when Garrett leaves. I guarantee that's what Jones does if he really wants to keep him that much. Hopefully Richard won't take it if offered though.

Back
Top Bottom