Alex Smith is gonna make us one hell of a team..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith is gonna make us one hell of a team.....

hweitz14

Practice Squad
Reaction score
without ever putting on a Dolphin uniform

Tampa is going to get suped into giving us #5, #36 and #71 and then Minnesota is going to give up #7 and 18 for that #5.

It is working out perfectly! And we get to keep Surtain!

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

If that were to happen..I'd be doing the knuckle-shuffle until the cows came home!!!!:cooldude:

hweitz14 said:

Tampa is going to get suped into giving us #5, #36 and #71 and then Minnesota is going to give up #7 and 18 for that #5.

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

7 and 18 is way too much for 5. try more like 7 and 80

hweitz14 said:

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

.....and hopefully I'll win the lotto tonight :roflmao:

hweitz14 said:

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

You have the best imagination EVER, lol. IF that were to happen I would be absolutely OVERJOYED, except Matt Jones is not a #18, Try Clayton or Troy Williamson, or Antrelle Rolle would be a no brainer should he manage to slip that far (highly unlikely though)

:roflmao: Some people are SERIOUSLY delusional. But hey, what the hell, let's do it. :D

hweitz14 said:

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish
The idea of that is making me horny.

hweitz14 said:

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

That would be the best draft ever, yes. Not very possible, but if it was to happen Saban would be the best drafter in Miami.

Ever.

hweitz14 said:

#7 Cedric Benson
#18 Matt Jones
#36 David Baas
#70 Adrian McPherson
#71 Roscoe Parrish

There is no way Benson gets past Chicago to last till #7. :(

I'd take TB's 1st and 2nd this year, and 3rd next year (slightly below chart value), for #2. Then we'd be at #5, and if Mike Williams is still available, I'd trade down with Minnesota for #7 and whatever else they want to offer AS LONG AS TWO OF THE BIG 3 ARE STILL AROUND. I'd even take #7, a 3rd this year, and 2nd next year.

Not that this will happen, but I'm saying I'd take it and it wouldn't be preposterous.

Back
Top Bottom