Alex Smith on "Cold Pizza" ...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith on "Cold Pizza" ......

Dudeman said:
Rodgers was very ****y as well.....during the College challenge, he said something to the effect of "I'd like to thank my arm for being so strong and accurate"

he was also hitting on Marissa Miller any chance he got
who wouldn't?:lol:

From what I have been reading, Alex is a very hard worker on the field and in the classroom, IMO he can be a little ****y. He's earned it thus far. I really want him in a phins uniform next year.

i am eating cold pizza right now....great post

Dudeman said:
Rodgers was very ****y as well.....during the College challenge, he said something to the effect of "I'd like to thank my arm for being so strong and accurate"

he was also hitting on Marissa Miller any chance he got

Well she was kind of setting him up for it.

"Now I've got one for my living room and one for my bedroom." (Rodgers just won his second plasma TV)

"Can I have one??"

"If you come over and watch some movies with me". :rofl:

She interviewed him every chance she got. She was obviously into him. It was so awkward. I thought he was hilarious.

Man did you see that throw though?? Perfect spiral, dead center 64 yards downfield. David Greene got one 65, but stepped on the line. Rodgers next throw went 70 but just missed the mat. And it got there in a hurry.

As for the "strong and accurate" comment, it was totally made in jest. Aaron was doing a mock Oscar acceptance speech after receiving the trophy. He even said he was kidding in the next breath (when they were laughing). Everybody keeps blowing this out of proportion. But if you watch it (I got it on tape), you'll see that he's cutting up in every interview. :)

Payton Manning wasn't ****y but he is the best QB out there. Not sure what to think I hope he can back it up if we pick him. He will be on the bench for at least this year anyway.

It's ok for QBs to be ****y.

Tom Brady is another exception to the rule. But even if you're a humble guy, out on that field....you've GOT to be supremely confident in your abilities.

Muck said:
"Now I've got one for my living room and one for my bedroom." (Rodgers just won his second plasma TV)

"Can I have one??"

"If you come over and watch some movies with me". :rofl:

yeah, I forgot about the plasma thing :lol:

but the throws he made were amazing, without any windup whatsoever, whereas Green had to launch his body to get any kind of distance

Bottom line is that there are very few elite QBs that don't have a bit of ****yness or arrogance. It comes with the territory. They have to be leaders, and nobody wants or will be comfortable around a leader that is not confident, or shall I say...****y.

Justasportsfan said:
Smith or Losman?
Losman.I think Smith will be able to back it up.Losman looks like he is a lot of hot air to me.:tongue:

CrunchTime said:
Losman.I think Smith will be able to back it up.Losman looks like he is a lot of hot air to me.:tongue:
Haha!. You'd be singing a different tune had the fins drafted him. :tongue: Alhtough JP is inexperienced, the bills should be able to be more creative w/ our O because of his mobility. Drew limited our offense. Glad he's gone. Should JP falter, Holcomb isn't a bad qb.He's better than AJ and Gus :D.

Remember , Smith had a way better Ol than JP in college.

It should be an interesting season.

Shifty187 said:
Those qualities are only a good thing when the player has Super-Star talent!

Sumthin Alex Smith lacks...
Oh really?? That's funny, because besides running ability and pure "how far can you chuck a ball", Smith shows more skill in all other facets of quarterbacking than Mike Vick did then.....or maybe even now.

Justasportsfan said:
Haha!. You'd be singing a different tune had the fins drafted him. :tongue: Alhtough JP is inexperienced, the bills should be able to be more creative w/ our O because of his mobility. Drew limited our offense. Glad he's gone. Should JP falter, Holcomb isn't a bad qb.He's better than AJ and Gus :D.

Remember , Smith had a way better Ol than JP in college.

It should be an interesting season.

Just a little trash talking .No venom involved.:tongue:

Celtkin said:
I hope we take him with our first pick. Having said that, it may just be me but every time I've seen him interviewed, he looked stoned.:cooldude:

I truely believe if we make a trade for either ALEXANDER or EDGE you will see ALEX SMITH in a DOLPHIN uniform...

Back
Top Bottom