Reaction score
On ESPN......

-Very Confident
-****y
-Sure of his abilities
-Laughs at Aaron Rodgers
-ARROGANT

I LIKE HIM!

Arrogance and ****yness is two premier traits I want in a QB. I don't want someone insecure, I want someone good that knows he's good.

I hope we take him with our first pick. Having said that, it may just be me but every time I've seen him interviewed, he looked stoned.:cooldude:

Jnaledu3 said:
Arrogant and ****y? That doesnt seem like Smith from what I have seen of him.

Direct Quote: He was asked about his workout where the scouts applauded when it was over: Alex Smith: "Yeah, I heard that that has never happened before, that in itself speaks volumes as to my abilities and why I am the best QB in the draft."

Marino was arrogant and ****y but he could back it up.Players who are arrogant and ****y who cant back it up make themselves look worse than they really are and extremely unpopular.

Section126 said:
Direct Quote: He was asked about his workout where the scouts applauded when it was over: Alex Smith: "Yeah, I heard that that has never happened before, that in itself speaks volumes as to my abilities and why I am the best QB in the draft."

He was asked about the 'standing ovation' in an interview following his Pro Day. At that time he was more humble. He explained that everyone was already standing, watching the work out when the applause broke out.

Rodgers was very ****y as well.....during the College challenge, he said something to the effect of "I'd like to thank my arm for being so strong and accurate"

he was also hitting on Marissa Miller any chance he got

Section126 said:
On ESPN......

-Very Confident
-****y
-Sure of his abilities
-Laughs at Aaron Rodgers
-ARROGANT

I LIKE HIM!
Sounds like Losman. :D.

Justasportsfan said:
Sounds like Losman. :D.

I was thinking about him while I made my first post.I dont think he can back it up.:evil:

Section126 said:
On ESPN......

-Very Confident
-****y
-Sure of his abilities
-Laughs at Aaron Rodgers
-ARROGANT

I LIKE HIM!

Those qualities are only a good thing when the player has Super-Star talent!

Sumthin Alex Smith lacks...

CrunchTime said:
Marino was arrogant and ****y but he could back it up.Players who are arrogant and ****y who cant back it up make themselves look worse than they really are and extremely unpopular.
like freddie mitchell

Back
Top Bottom