Alex Smith or Aaron Rodgers would put us in tremendous cap trouble and set | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith or Aaron Rodgers would put us in tremendous cap trouble and set

hweitz14

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the franchise back years.

The bottom line is that these guys are just not that good. They are Joey Harrington at best.

Is that worth investing the future of the franchise?

now that we got rid of Surtain we got rid of 6 mil. and that should put us at about 8 mil. of cap space so I think we can do what we want

hweitz14 said:

The bottom line is that these guys are just not that good. They are Joey Harrington at best.

thanks nostradamus......man, I can't believe you haven't been hired to be in some team's FO yet :rolleyes:

Dudeman said:
thanks nostradamus......man, I can't believe you haven't been hired to be in some team's FO yet :rolleyes:

We need to take this guy to the horse track and he will just pick winners all day.. GreenMonster

hweitz14 said:

You got a crystal ball??

For you all know Rodgers could be the next Dan and Smith next Montana.

GreenMonster said:
We need to take this guy to the horse track and he will just pick winners all day.. GreenMonster

True....

Who will be booking him for this week horse track betting?

hweitz14 said:

Number one, any top pick will require a big contract.

Number two, your bottomline is your opinion, I don't agree with you, a lot of other people don't agree with you, and just possibly Nick Saban doesn't agree with you. Do you think you know better than Nick Saban? Have you evaluated these quarterbacks up close like Nick Saban has in person?

Number three, yes its high time this franchise invested in another top quarterback prospect and stopped messing around with other teams castoffs.

BlueFin said:
Number one, any top pick will require a big contract.

Number two, your bottomline is your opinion, I don't agree with you, a lot of other people don't agree with you, and just possibly Nick Saban doesn't agree with you. Do you think you know better than Nick Saban? Have you evaluated these quarterbacks up close like Nick Saban has in person?

Number three, yes its high time this franchise invested in another top quarterback prospect and stopped messing around with other teams castoffs.

amen to that

you guys are clueless.

Listen to Kiper.

Ryan Leaf will be a better player than Peyton Manning.

smith is overhyped and rodgers is a tedford qb.

qb is too weak in this draft.

WAIT FOR FRANCHISE QB NEXT YEAR.
we are in a rebuilding mode. get somes parts this year (WR and RB)
and get the QB next year if we need one (IE feeley isn't good this year)

death7star said:
smith is overhyped and rodgers is a tedford qb.

qb is too weak in this draft.

WAIT FOR FRANCHISE QB NEXT YEAR.
we are in a rebuilding mode. get somes parts this year (WR and RB)
and get the QB next year if we need one (IE feeley isn't good this year)

I just don't think we will be as bad a team as last year thus not enabling us to draft a quality franchise qb.

So who will be the next great QB coming out next year? Only Leinhart from what I understand and he's got some question marks too (pretty slow). QB is the most important position on any team and if Saban thinks he's worth the #2, I'll support it even if I have a some questions about either QB.

hweitz14 said:
you guys are clueless.

Listen to Kiper.

Ryan Leaf will be a better player than Peyton Manning.

Leaf never looked comfortable in the NFL. I would like to see these guys out there before I can pass judgement.

The longer you put off QB, the further away from competing for a championship you are, it does not matter how good the rest of the team is.

Also I'd argue Smith and Rodgers are just as talented as the QBs coming out next year, the only reason they're being dissed is because they're underclassmen.

Back
Top Bottom