Alex Smith to meet with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith to meet with Dolphins

We should be meeting with Smith....and Rodgers, Edwards, Brown, Williams, Benson, Barron, DJ, M. Williams, Pac Man, Merriman, etc....all that does is give the illusion that we can pick anyone. It strengthens out trade down options.

touborg said:
Personally, I think it's a charming option, because if you keep a rookie on the bench for the first year, he will still be a rookie during his second. Probleme here is also lack of veteran leadership and guidence.

I really think you should get some type of award for using the term "charming" on a football message board. :jk: :lol:

BALLS DEEP said:
I really think you should get some type of award for using the term "charming" on a football message board. :jk: :lol:
:lol:

BlueFin said:
Interesting, its about the same options I see for us.........QB,WR or trade down.

If the niners do come to an agreement early the focus will naturally shift to our pick.
i really do see first round RB at #2 as a serious option.

Do you not, at all?

finsnchips said:
i really do see first round RB at #2 as a serious option.

Do you not, at all?

I do as well...yes, RB is an option but...who knows what Saban and staff is thinking? He actually maybe content on going with Lamar Gordon...and he knows more about the RW situation than any of us do...he may view that getting a big time WR or a franchise QB is more important than a RB...who knows. The funny thing is...Saban never had a "stud" RB at LSU...he may put more value and emphasis on the QB and WR position...I don't know...right now for all we know he might draft the LB from Texas...he might trade down...who the hell knows...one think that I'm sure of...NFL Draft 2005 on April 23, 2005 is going to be exciting as hell for us FinFans...oh yeah!!!

Go Fins!!!

BlueFin said:
Draft him and we fix the QB position for the next 15 years. Watch the video.

If I had my choice...with the #2 pick I would like the Fins to draft either Alex Smith...or Braylon Edwards. If we got one of the Big 3...I wouldn't be upset if we drafted Benson or Brown with the #2 but not C. Williams.

My guess is that we will trade out of the #2 pick...but who knows? Saban's asking price may be so high that no other team bites and we take A. Smith or B. Edwards with the #2.

Saban knows best and I'm confident that he will do the right thing on draft day.

But like I said before...the signs do point to us taking A. Smith with the #2 if we don't trade down.

Go Fins!!!

BlueFin said:
Draft him and we fix the QB position for the next 15 years. Watch the video.
The Fiesta Bowl vid in your sig?

I did, and I really wanted to see something that wowed me....I just didn't see it...his ball looks just a little slow to me.

inFINSible said:
The Fiesta Bowl vid in your sig?

I did, and I really wanted to see something that wowed me....I just didn't see it...his ball looks just a little slow to me.

Hey what's up InFins?

You know...there are so many ??? for our draft...I can't wait till draft day.

If we don't trade our #2 I would like us to draft A. Smith or B. Edwards. I like Feeley and I really think that he will play better this season...I really supported him last season...but A. Smith could be a franchise QB...he might be to good to pass on. I also like B. Edwards...this kid has got mad skills.

Saban is playing around with all the other GM's :lol: He could be meeting with A. Smith to raise red flags around the NFL...there is also a report that we are seriously considering drafting B. Edwards which just came out. I love it...thank god Saban knows what he's doing.

Who knows...maybe Saban likes L. Gordon and of course he knows more than we do about...well you know who I'll just put his initials...R.W. Maybe we will still take a RB...maybe a LB...who the hell knows?

You know what's funny...maybe Mike Williams is the guy he wants...I don't think there have been alot of reports on him being drafted by the Fins...

Well which QB do you like better...Rodgers or Smith?

The suspense is killing me!!!

One thing is for sure...on April 23, 2005...I'm going to be excited as hell.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Hey what's up InFins?

You know...there are so many ??? for our draft...I can't wait till draft day.

If we don't trade our #2 I would like us to draft A. Smith or B. Edwards. I like Feeley and I really think that he will play better this season...I really supported him last season...but A. Smith could be a franchise QB...he might be to good to pass on. I also like B. Edwards...this kid has got mad skills.

Saban is playing around with all the other GM's :lol: He could be meeting with A. Smith to raise red flags around the NFL...there is also a report that we are seriously considering drafting B. Edwards which just came out. I love it...thank god Saban knows what he's doing.

Who knows...maybe Saban likes L. Gordon and of course he knows more than we do about...well you know who I'll just put his initials...R.W. Maybe we will still take a RB...maybe a LB...who the hell knows?

You know what's funny...maybe Mike Williams is the guy he wants...I don't think there have been alot of reports on him being drafted by the Fins...

Well which QB do you like better...Rodgers or Smith?

The suspense is killing me!!!

One thing is for sure...on April 23, 2005...I'm going to be excited as hell.

Go Fins!!!
I like Rodgers better.

I also think that Saban is going to take Edwards.

But ask me again tomorrow and i might tell you something different....i'm as confused as anyone...:lol:

inFINSible said:
I like Rodgers better.

I also think that Saban is going to take Edwards.

But ask me again tomorrow and i might tell you something different....i'm as confused as anyone...:lol:

Would you be disappointed with Edwards at #2?

Would you be disappointed with Smith at #2?

Maybe Rodgers falls to our spot...if he did...would Rodgers be your clear cut pick with the #2?

Oh yeah...it is confusing!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Would you be disappointed with Edwards at #2?

Would you be disappointed with Smith at #2?

Maybe Rodgers falls to our spot...if he did...would Rodgers be your clear cut pick with the #2?

Oh yeah...it is confusing!!!

Go Fins!!!
I want...

1a)Brown
1b) Edwards
2.Rodgers.

Yes, I would be disappointed with Smith at number 2. but, it would be short lived....

I have to say...

Smith could be the next coming of leaf.

And everyone who's been saying that is plugging Ronnie Brown.

Ronnie could be the next Ki-jana Carter...

high first rounds busts occur at every position...

Back
Top Bottom