Alex Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex Smith

PhinsPhan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This is now the third game I have seen of San Fran. I must say that I was wrong about Smith. He is going to be a great QB. He has shown much greater strides than Eli Manning and I think he is going to be a top 3 QB in the league for many years if he stay healthy.

He has great mobility good accuracy and most of all very impressive decision making. I can't believe that he is only 21. Most players would still have two years left of school.

It takes time for a Qb to develop. Smith was awful last year but SF has a guy they can build around. I still think they need more playmakers but a nucleus of Smith/Davis/Gore on offense isn't a bad start.

What I like about Smith, is, as you mentioned, his mobility. That's needed when your offensive line is made of blueberry pancake mix.

I think Smith will be good, but SF is doomed for at least the next 5 years, so either he waits it out or crawls into somebody elses bed.

I disagree with San Fran being bad for 5 years. This team is on the verge of exploding. I think you will see them make a run late season end up 7-9 or 8-8. I know I have only seen Gore play 3 games but I am willing to say he is top 5 in running ability in the NFL. He still has pass blocking, ball security, catching to work on. But he is a beast. Antonio Bryant should not have been slept on. I wish we got him, he is better than Booker and so far this year you could say better than Chambers.

Their defense is off and on but give them one more year and you will see that 3-4 realy develop. This is going to be one of the better teams in teh NFC in two years time.

As of right now they play awful on the road but quite good at home. This is probably due to the youth of the team.

Yes the niners offense is finally turning it around, and they really need to get some pass rushing going on defense and some better cbs, that can be filled in the draft and free agency, but they are improving and it looks like they might not be drafting in the top 10.

The 49ers are going to be good in the next few years, they have some piecec on the offense, I think they could use some more wide outs, maybe some OL. Then they have to build up their defense though. They are kind of like Arizona, they are both in smiliar situations.

WOOW had Leinart come out we would of had Alex Smith instead of Ronnnie!! i think it would of been the best move for us!! Alex is a special QB

Back
Top Bottom