Alexander and Edge news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alexander and Edge news

IF we trade down with tampa bay and get a franchise back, we can take edwards or m williams with the 5 pick and a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round. draft charts say we could get a 1, 2 , and 3 from TB for our #2 overall. exciting news huh guys?

One4theThumb said:
IF we trade down with tampa bay and get a franchise back, we can take edwards or m williams with the 5 pick and a qb in the 2nd or 3rd round. draft charts say we could get a 1, 2 , and 3 from TB for our #2 overall. exciting news huh guys?
I start praying :D

One4theThumb said:

exciting, but that "news" is like a day or two old, lol. But yeah, I think that is the scenerio 98% of us want

Agent51 said:
yeah, I hate Edge, and he fumbles........fumbles a lot

Edge and Shaun....i dont care who we take, either one is fine by me. They are both Pro Bowl backs...i guess if we take Edge we wont have to deal with the Colts running game when we play them. But yes Edge may fumble a lot, but so does Ricky Williams and he still racked up some amazing yards for us

I just think Edge gets all of his yards because of the Colts passing game.

Nick won't be trading any future picks, he thinks FA is not the way to go, the draft is.

but can u imagine how great we'd be, if we traded for Alexander or Edge. Then with our 5th pick, we get Edwards or Williams (WR). If we get those 2nd rounders from Tampa and KC (For Surtain) we could pickup David Baas and either Frye/Campbell/McPherson/Orton. So we have a Pro Bowl RB, Franchise WR, a possible Franchise QB. Then we got a good OG, in the 3rd round u get a good Center in Chris Spencer or someone. Wow, i like that idea of trading for Edge or Alexander

We should really try to get Alexander. He has more potential for the big play. Edge is a grinding runner. I'd rather have a guy who can grind it out then hit the "homerun". Alexander fits that bill better.

I wouldnt mind trading a high draft pick in next year draft for one of them. But for a 1st rounder, i really dont know how i feel about that. It seems like theat we will prob end up with one of them the week after the draft.

Back
Top Bottom