alexander cover of madden 07 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alexander cover of madden 07

alan huber

Starter
Reaction score
Seahawks | S. Alexander lands Madden '07 cover
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:23:43 -0700
Jonathan Miller, of ign.com, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/33/nfl">Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander has landed the cover of Madden NFL 07, EA's critically acclaimed football title to be released in August on all major platforms. "To be on the cover of Madden NFL 07 is a big milestone in my career since I have always been a huge fan of this franchise," said Alexander. "EA Sports is focusing on the running game in this year's version, so I was honored when I was chosen to be on the cover to represent the improved running game."
i thought it was going to be traylor :sidelol: :sidelol:

TotoreMexico said:
Thanks for the info bro, hopefully next year is going to be Ronnie

Haven't you heard of the Madden Curse?

alan huber said:
Seahawks | S. Alexander lands Madden '07 cover
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:23:43 -0700
Jonathan Miller, of ign.com, reports <A href="http://www.kffl.com/team/33/nfl">Seattle Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander has landed the cover of Madden NFL 07, EA's critically acclaimed football title to be released in August on all major platforms. "To be on the cover of Madden NFL 07 is a big milestone in my career since I have always been a huge fan of this franchise," said Alexander. "EA Sports is focusing on the running game in this year's version, so I was honored when I was chosen to be on the cover to represent the improved running game."
i thought it was going to be traylor :sidelol: :sidelol:

Now i know not to pick Alexander for my fantasy football team. The curse will live on.

so we know who's getting injured this year, if the saga continues... :cooldude:

TotoreMexico said:
:tongueout That's bs, do you believe in that?
Dorsey Levens made the cover for the Playstation version in 2000 after a 1000 rushing/500 recieving yard season, next year he was injured and only played in 5 games for the Pack he had 224 rushing yards and 126 recieving and the Packers failed to make the playoffs.

Eddie George was on the cover in 2001 and failed to have a 1000 yard rushing season for the first time in 5 years, the Titans went from 13-3 to 7-9.

After Culpepper was on the 2002 cover he was injured. Korey Stringer died during training camp. They failed to make the playoffs after making it to confrence champoinship the year before.

The Rams fell from dominace when Faulk was on the cover in 03 and Faulk was injured and ended a streak of 5 strait 1000 yard rushing seasons. That was also the year Warner was injured on a hit by Roy Williams and he hasn't been the same since.

Mike Vick and the Falcons failed to make the playoffs after 04 madden, Vick missed most of the year with an injury Falcons went from being a playoff team to a 5-11 team, but hey they got a good draft pick.
Ray Lewis had a good year but the Ravens didn't make the playoffs that year after 05 Madden they finished 9-7, they won the AFC North the year before and were a playoff team.

After 2006 Madden cover was announced, starting DE Jerome McDougle was shot in the stomach and starting WR Todd Pinkston is out for the season with an injury. Mcnabb played hurt for 9 games then missed the rest of the year and the Eagles failed to make the playoffs.

Shaun Alexander was placed on the 2007 cover of Madden. Just prior to that the Seattle Seahawks were the first team to lose out on a player due to a "poison pill" inserted in transition players contract.

There is no curse!

I belive in the curse, look at everyone that has been on the cover back to eddie g. I feel bad for Shaun this year. So no I dont want Ronnie on it ever, who knows what will happen to him!

Jeremy said:
Dorsey Levens made the cover for the Playstation version in 2000 after a 1000 rushing/500 recieving yard season, next year he was injured and only played in 5 games for the Pack he had 224 rushing yards and 126 recieving and the Packers failed to make the playoffs.

Eddie George was on the cover in 2001 and failed to have a 1000 yard rushing season for the first time in 5 years, the Titans went from 13-3 to 7-9.

After Culpepper was on the 2002 cover he was injured. Korey Stringer died during training camp. They failed to make the playoffs after making it to confrence champoinship the year before.

The Rams fell from dominace when Faulk was on the cover in 03 and Faulk was injured and ended a streak of 5 strait 1000 yard rushing seasons. That was also the year Warner was injured on a hit by Roy Williams and he hasn't been the same since.

Mike Vick and the Falcons failed to make the playoffs after 04 madden, Vick missed most of the year with an injury Falcons went from being a playoff team to a 5-11 team, but hey they got a good draft pick.
Ray Lewis had a good year but the Ravens didn't make the playoffs that year after 05 Madden they finished 9-7, they won the AFC North the year before and were a playoff team.

After 2006 Madden cover was announced, starting DE Jerome McDougle was shot in the stomach and starting WR Todd Pinkston is out for the season with an injury. Mcnabb played hurt for 9 games then missed the rest of the year and the Eagles failed to make the playoffs.

Shaun Alexander was placed on the 2007 cover of Madden. Just prior to that the Seattle Seahawks were the first team to lose out on a player due to a "poison pill" inserted in transition players contract.

There is no curse!

Ok whatever:dunno: I don't believe in bs

Back
Top Bottom